• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova's Youtube Channel

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
It's just that the only remarkable thing of those two matches is what Olikus said.
Everything else is ordinary/common.
But that's just my opinion though.

Olikus

Smash Champion
I also noticed for the second match that denk needs to discover fox's holy secret ingredient called pew pew.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Denk definitely does not play his hardest most matches. Almost ever, even against V.

Surri seems to disagree tho

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
All i know is I've been pals / rivals with Denken for many years now...im pretty sure we started almost the same time.

We have had many matches, most of which he has no problems gimping, tent combo...ing...and other obvious and easy kills...which is something people who are sand bagging generally dont do.

Plus as i said we've always kinda been rivals since forever ...probably starting with our rankings in "Unit X" clan back umpteen years ago xD..so i cant seem him going weak on me anyways,

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
ladder match

match 1: Nova (falcon) vs battlecow (falcon) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7911Xl9b6E

match 2: Nova (kirby) vs battlecow (falcon) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQMUBKyXwQ
what i really don't like is the fact that people run so much nowadays,so watching matches is just tedious running away and waiting for that right oppurtunity to attack or to start a combo.

not my idea of interesting.

i think people should branch and try new things, despite it maybe punishing you.

it's a gg in a way if i was watching a frendly
bad way if i was watching it as a tourney
great way if i was watching it as a people trying too hard to win way

yes i am being blunt.

also, stop running away from each other and fight like men.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
what i really don't like is the fact that people run so much nowadays,so watching matches is just tedious running away and waiting for that right oppurtunity to attack or to start a combo.

i think people should branch and try new things, despite it maybe punishing you.

yes i am being blunt.

I dont mind criticism but apparently ur idea of a good match is two ppl standing in the middle of the stage taking turns comboing each other to death. How exactly am I supposed to play?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium

yes i am being blunt.

Let people play how they damn well want to play, especially if it's a serious ladder match.

"also, stop running away from each other and fight like men"

People are entitled to their own strategy, if you don't find it interesting to watch, don't watch the match.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
all of maltfox's matches are amazingly fun to watch

its cuz ant-d sits in his basement and TAS's all of them

/starting this argument again

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So if I dont play like a top euro or watever player then its not a good match? I have played with you plenty of times and you are not exciting at all, actually you camped and ran away more than me. You have pretty bad logic.
no, it's just not interesting to watch.

also, everytime you bring up this bias arguement i always tell you the same thing.

i
dont
care

i dont, i dont care what you think i play like because know what i play like, stop being a child about everything.

besides, you havent played me in a while, i've learned alot of new things, you just need to stop trying to make arguements.

i'm not replying if you reply, so don't reply.
i don't care.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
no, it's just not interesting to watch.

also, everytime you bring up this bias arguement i always tell you the same thing.

i
dont
care

i dont, i dont care what you think i play like because know what i play like, stop being a child about everything.

besides, you havent played me in a while, i've learned alot of new things, you just need to stop trying to make arguements.

i'm not replying if you reply, so don't reply.
i don't care.
Wait, so you can talk about how I play and its ok but when I bring up the fact that ur boring to play aswell im somehow being bias and acting like a child. Once again that is just bad logic.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Where are mods when you need them
I think Nova is right so is ciaza, @Soupam if you don't like them, then don't watch them.

Trav

Smash Rookie
Let people play how they damn well want to play, especially if it's a serious ladder match.

"also, stop running away from each other and fight like men"

People are entitled to their own strategy, if you don't find it interesting to watch, don't watch the match.
long story short

Top Bottom