• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova's Youtube Channel

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Its not like he'll massively improve if we watch him on console...
You can just tell when watching him play in videos and see what hes trying to do. I dunno i just hate people who say theyre good in public and feel all accomplished by doing so
ur arguements as to y im a bad player are ********, u say all i do is basic combos yet i beat ppl with those combos everyday, u probably dont even know wat spacing is. And console is different for online, i can do way more on a console than i can online with a crappy ps2 dpad. Nowhere im my thread do i ever talk about how good i am, thats just u wishing i said that so u can have something to talk about. Typical australian douche who thinks theyre super pro despite playing against like 8 ppl who are all average..

Battlecow

Play to Win
And when arguing with Nova, PLEASE leave America out of it. He's from the south, and I think we all know what that means...

The Star King

Smash Hero
I used to jokingly hate on the south all the time, and then I realized a lot of people consider Virginia part of the south.

Sad face

DMoogle

A$
Northern Virginia's its own state. Everyone (in VA) knows that.

Whoops, off topic.

More on-topic: Nova goes on alternate aliases to get action from me, even though I've clearly told him that I don't want to play him. His deception makes me :sadface:.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Historically, everything from Virgina to Texas is considered "The South".

On Topic: Even though Novakane is one of those players who only puts up the "good matches" usually matches he wins, I still enjoy watching his videos... dunno why.

Peek~

Smash Lord
I won twice in a row against your Yoshi

Then I felt bad and let you win the next 20+

Dsc

Smash Ace
haha nova, you felt very accomplished and proud after you beat boom didnt you. hahahah

SSBPete

Smash Lord
those matches were pretty good. your definately a very good player but i wouldnt consider you 'pro'. and you really shouldnt compare yourself to boom since hes wayyy out of your league.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
y is everyone so caught up on that, if u dont like me then dont watch my vids instead of fail trolling on my thread. BTW i have a set (non tourney) against surri sama that i lost and i uploaded so u can get off my case. dont know y u care so much about something so non important, i dont see anyone mad at MATTS! and he only uploads videos he wins.

Why don't you record and upload your matches with Killer and Snake?
y would u want to see non-entertaining 3-0 sets? its not like im acting like i dont lose

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
People have gave MATTS! flak in the past, but by this point no one cares about MATTS!

Why would the matches be boring just because it's 3-0? Maybe some people would like to see the competitive glory other players brought to the table, in this case being the great Killer and Snake.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
MATTS! is a total joke, IMO. 100% joke festival. Complete clown. Impossible to take seriously.

No one gives two ****s what he does because nobody takes him seriously. He's built up a reputation based around being a joke.

You don't want to do the same... do you?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
MATTS! is a total joke, IMO. 100% joke festival. Complete clown. Impossible to take seriously.

No one gives two ****s what he does because nobody takes him seriously. He's built up a reputation based around being a joke.

You don't want to do the same... do you?
err, im just gonna ignore u...anyways, Low Tier Throwdown set with Dext3r coming this weekend

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
bump....I'm gonna start uploading matches again seeing as I haven't uploaded one in 5 months.

I want to apologize to anyone I recorded without asking. My intentions were never to make anyone look bad, I just wanted to prove to people who said I sucked that I could beat the "pros". In the future I'll ask if someone wants to be recorded and I'll upload all the matches (not just the ones I win). Anyways, if anyone wants to record a few matches with me, just tell me here.

Also, if you hate me, please refrain from watching my videos and posting in this thread.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
bump....I'm gonna start uploading matches again seeing as I haven't uploaded one in 5 months.

I want to apologize to anyone I recorded without asking. My intentions were never to make anyone look bad, I just wanted to prove to people who said I sucked that I could beat the "pros". In the future I'll ask if someone wants to be recorded and I'll upload all the matches (not just the ones I win). Anyways, if anyone wants to record a few matches with me, just tell me here.

Also, if you hate me, please refrain from watching my videos and posting in this thread.
It is difficult to hate you to be honest, you have gotten a whole lot better on these forums. Nice to see you still uploading videos, will still watch them (still cannot comment though I think)

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
It is difficult to hate you to be honest, you have gotten a whole lot better on these forums. Nice to see you still uploading videos, will still watch them (still cannot comment though I think)
Thanks, I look back at some of my old post and can't believe some of the stuff I said. Why can't you comment? Did I block you?

Top Bottom