• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
srry for double post

ggs to everyone, Firefly your yoshi is like Thor, Norse God of Thunder. another great tourny, i'll hopefully see everyone next summer :)

don't ban mk?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Not gonna lie, I'm really glad I got the chance to play the legend of NS. This was probably the most fun I've had overall in a singles event to date, but that particular set was something special. Can't wait to rewatch it!

I'll do shoutouts in the results thread (or whatever is more convenient, IDK). <3 you all.

:005:

KillLock

Smash Lord
So did Jake end up taking the tournament? The stream went down so didn't see the end. Also Drake was putting in the work on Jake, good ****. Croi those wafts were hella on-point, you only missed like two that whole tourney from what I saw.

Also props to Parker for working Jake 1st game of the set, looked like a veteran. Raziek, what happened??? :(

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
72 replays on my Wii to upload alone, this is some grade A horse****
Thank you! =D

So did Jake end up taking the tournament? The stream went down so didn't see the end. Also Drake was putting in the work on Jake, good ****. Croi those wafts were hella on-point, you only missed like two that whole tourney from what I saw.

Also props to Parker for working Jake 1st game of the set, looked like a veteran. Raziek, what happened??? :(
Yeah, it was mad close, but I took it in the end. Raziek got 9th, losing to Croi in Winners and Tom8er in Losers. I heard some shenanigans went down on Distant Planet. :awesome:

:005:

Drake12

Smash Ace
I'm oozing salt outta my pores due to MK, but I'm proud on 4-0ing firefly's yoshi. Very proud of also getting third in a tournament this big.
I honestly gotta say thanks to ya firefly, my two biggest fears in the tournament were Billy and Raz, I wouldn't have gotten nearly as far as I did without you taking them down.
I look foreword to seeing ya on the other coast, from who you had to go through you deserve that win.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

I violently **** the bed.

The long and short of it is stress johns, since I had to work at 7 PM that night. I choked away my set against Matt in Winner's, and played like an absolute ****** against Tom8er.

I was going to have to leave anyway, but yeah.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
When at least 4 times I tried to challenge F-Smash with Falling Nair, yeah, I consider that violently ****ting the bed.

I played awful in singles, straight up. Pulled commanding leads on Matt early in Game 1, but ****ed it up.

Straight up **** the bed against Tom8er.

Oh well, 3rd in Doubles. Our set with Firefly & Tom8er was ****ing hilarious.

Top Bottom