• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
4 out of 5 doctors agree.
...That Mal is gullible.

Sorry, Mal. Today's lesson: don't make fun of disorders 'cause then you feel like a jerk. :(

EDIT: For the record, I do have some of the symptoms, but not enough to make me truly OCD. Like, I wash my hands a lot, and I used to count steps and things.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
In other news, I approve of Von Karma.

Edit: FYYAANANNGNGH?!?! My premium has expired! Must.... reclaim.... green... name!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Green name reclaimed. $1 per month is a bargain, and it supports the community. xD

Also, I'm a bit more partial to my latest title, which I adopted during the debate. Kratos doesn't get enough love

I'm also probably partially OCD, and definitely at least a little dyslexic. (verbally only, I read fine)

My parents doomed me as a child with all the little habits I developed. Thanks to those triangular kids bowls, I can't let any of my food touch other foods on my plate, lest they be contaminated. I also eat my food one item at a time, no mixing. I don't jump around. A standard dinner goes: Corn, Rice/Potatoes (Whichever we're having), then the main meat.

Another interesting fact: By the age of 1 I had 45 different Hockey cards memorized and could recall all of them by memory, and knew when one was missing from my deck. I also had a 1000 piece batman puzzle that I could do upside down, face-down (using only the edges), by age 3.

Welcome to psychology hour with Raziek. I'm a little warped.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I do the same thing with my food too. Can't be touching, and I only eat one thing at a time. I also used to rip pages out of things and copy them over and over again 'til they looked perfect.

As for the counting thing, that's weird too. Like, if you gave me an odd number of things, I didn't like it. Only even numbers. I don't know why. So, for example, if you gave me seven grapes, I wouldn't eat them. Or I would have to give you one back. I also don't like stairs with an odd number of steps because it messes up my counting somehow.

Spaceman_Spiff

Smash Cadet
hey so I bought my plane ticket to halifax, I'll be there march 6 :) need housing!
Really? I'm not the next one whose gullibleness is going to be called out, am I? Do you have an ulterior motive, outside of smash for coming to NS?

Unfortunately I cannot be of any help with the housing. Hopefully a smash event takes place while your here, I'd make sure I came if someone from Alberta had made the trip.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
whats the scene like where you are? bring some alberta melee players with ya.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
haha well our scene goes back to like...idk, 2003? we don't have like weekly tourneys or smashfests like they do in cali, but we have like 1-2 tourneys a month and a smashfest in there somewhere too. some of our players are insanely good, like idk if you guys know who falsefalco is but he got like 30th place at genesis even after choking super hard lol, he got 1st in pools 2-0'ing everybody in his pool including scar, etc. and I'm assuming you guys know who superboom is lol, he lives here too.

yeah I'm sure one day if it happens, I'll bring some alberta buddies too. :) I'LL BRING VICTRA!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
WWHY AM I STILLL UP?! Also, if anyone has a copy of Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, that they'd be willing to part with, I would purchase it for a reasonable price. That thing is impossible to find.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ah, I hadn't checked Amazon in a while, 29.99 is unusually low. :O I'll probably place an order when I get time later. :D

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So with MLG picking up Brawl now, I'm quite curious to see what they will do in the ruleset to deal with planking/scrooging, and whether or not they'll ban MK. If planking is legal, people WILL plank for that kind of money. The matches will end up ridiculously boring, and Brawl gets dropped next year.

The fact that planking is a very subject issue revolving around Meta-Knight, could in fact lead to Meta-Knight's ban. Just a thought.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
^ Baseless stat is baseless.

Also, Malcolm, scrooging is flying under the stage in combination with planking, with the overall objective of timing the other player out. Many characters CANNOT punish it at all, and even with ledge-grab limits, it's still a problem.

Most recent example I can think of was M2K timing out Ally at Pound 4 to take Game 5 (7? The last one.) in Loser's Finals.

teenwolftoo

Smash Cadet
(it's my Opinion not a debate)
it may be baseless but i feel it's true. all the players who wow me do not use mk.

Scar

#HarveyDent
rofl the boards are hella cool like that, i remember 2 years ago when ken posted in my "rate my marth" thread and told me i sucked

all you really need to do nowadays is type someone's name in, odds are they namesearch

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha well our scene goes back to like...idk, 2003? we don't have like weekly tourneys or smashfests like they do in cali, but we have like 1-2 tourneys a month and a smashfest in there somewhere too. some of our players are insanely good, like idk if you guys know who falsefalco is but he got like 30th place at genesis even after choking super hard lol, he got 1st in pools 2-0'ing everybody in his pool including scar, etc. and I'm assuming you guys know who superboom is lol, he lives here too.

yeah I'm sure one day if it happens, I'll bring some alberta buddies too. :) I'LL BRING VICTRA!
lol Tyler. Kay bro.

did i lose 2-0? i thought it was 2-1

i got 6th at that tourney rofl

falsefalco is hella good IMO tho
☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
LOL namesearch.
Don't hate katie-kun. It's pretty legitimate for mods to name search ;D

Top Bottom