• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

DrizztWar

Smash Rookie
looks like we will have to have a marth ditto then, my chars are marth, falco, Mew Two and the Dr. : D

All hail the DR.

DrizztWar

Smash Rookie
lol, my memory card got corrupted so i lost my save : ( gonna comp some1's save file over there, noway im spending time to unlock it all again O.o

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I might pick up Wario for teh lulz. He's funny and pretty good too :O

Also, Melee is amazing...I'll bring it for friendlies if no one else wants to bring theirs.

Spaceman_Spiff

Smash Cadet
Hopefully it will be there for more then friendlies
In fact it should be a melee event with brawl friendles.... no? maybe I need to get with the times

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Hopefully it will be there for more then friendlies
In fact it should be a melee event with brawl friendles.... no? maybe I need to get with the times
Halifax Melee is pretty much dead. It might be time to pick up Brawl.

I'm bringing it for friendlies if you want to come to the next event for that, however I probably won't get to put it in till the crew battles.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1

DrizztWar

Smash Rookie
also there will be a tourny with halophax on the 4th or April if any1 wants to come, its in dartmouth at alderny gate, its free O.o

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
its not necessarily in dartmouth at alderny gate. it might be at dal or someplace else. i'll know soon and make an announcement.

Spaceman_Spiff

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if any of the tournament organizers could give a schedule of events, is there in fact a $2 side tournament for melee as mentioned earlier, and if so is there an estimated time for it to begin?

Thanks

Also, Zhao, I watched some videos of Brawl Luigi's, and have to admit being impressed, more so than with of Brawl videos I've watched (which isn’t many). I definitely did see lots of combo potential there!

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I was wondering if any of the tournament organizers could give a schedule of events, is there in fact a $2 side tournament for melee as mentioned earlier, and if so is there an estimated time for it to begin?

Thanks

Also, Zhao, I watched some videos of Brawl Luigi's, and have to admit being impressed, more so than with of Brawl videos I've watched (which isn’t many). I definitely did see lots of combo potential there!
I like using Luigi because , IMO, he makes the game faster. You can string together moves insanely fast, and with UpB and up-tilted f-smash, you can KO at moderately low %. Smart players can take off a stock in less than 10 seconds after a d-throw, ahah.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet

Thanks
it's basically an all day smashfest. we like to call it quits around 7 traditionally, it all depends on what's going on.
melee will be there, but our priorities are: brawl: singles, doubles, crews, and then melee a distant fourth. melee will definitely be there, but due to time constraints there are no promises on a bracket.

the number of stations is never a guarantee and because of that additional events can't be guaranteed. we can run a singles/doubles tourney and finish in a decent time with 6 stations (with 2 tvs being freed up after a couple hours for friendlies)

we're not a professional gaming organization by any means so that's why we appreciate any help we can get. so if anyone here can bring a tv/wii or even offer a ride to someone who could, that would be awesome.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gotta hand it to you Zhao, you sir, are pro. You absolutely WRECKED me in the first round. Just my luck getting pitted against you, eh? Ah well, came fourth, had tons of fun. I'll mo' def be at the next one.

DrizztWar

Smash Rookie
well then i will see you at the next comp (looks like it will be in aug so i will be back in time) : D

Top Bottom