• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I should have come. Smash God and Llod stop playing Brawl lol it isn't worth it, trust me.

Genesis results should have everyone back to Melee in no time. A Peach in 2nd place!!??! MADNESS Step it up Llod lol jk

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
im just very competitive. competition=fun
we had crews.

I took 7 stock :D

lloD I plillared your peach because a) it's possible for a bitdair shine dair then utilt before you hit the ground then another dair, but you weren't teching at all so I kept dairing to utilt.

smash god-when you get in practice i won't sandbag :D I kid of course, play melee more. You can help me pick a character to stick with. I think I need to settle on 2. Or three. maybe.

Oh and if by won't get shine spiked you mean won't get off the stage then yes, but once you got off the stage there's not alot luigi can do if you're recovering from below.

korn-you weren't playing luigi lol. and we played at the most recent like 4 months ago, and I'm not even sure we played at RoM.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
man... losing 4 stocks without taking any in the 1st match was kind of sad. but we were comeback kings so it's all good
haha, when i suggested he go in first i pretty much had that expectation. he's still getting down some of the basic tech skill and he's pretty new. don't be too hard on him :p

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
eh...not this weekend, sorry.

Where do you live? I'd bet there's someone, or maybe a few people you could get together with on a smaller scale. You don't need an event or a smashboards post to play smash.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
chu's is the 31st/1st for brawl, so you could potentially do it the first, but anyone who wanted to play brawl at chu's wouldn't be there.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Okay, I've run into a bit of trouble. My basement's washroom is having like, massive problems. Water is all over and place and is running into the hallway...when that is fixed, I'm clear to host.

So, August first...Chu is holding a Brawl biweekly then, but what do my regulars think? Should I still hold one?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I guess...August 8th? Okay. August 8th will do.

But, who's up for a smashfest on the 1st? I know Chu's is on the 1st and I'm not trying to pull anyone away from that. If anybody is interested, post here...this is not going to be an official biweekly or anything.

Speaking of which. Stamina mode tournament. (free, of course)

We gotta do one on the first if people show up.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
I guess...August 8th? Okay. August 8th will do.

But, who's up for a smashfest on the 1st? I know Chu's is on the 1st and I'm not trying to pull anyone away from that. If anybody is interested, post here...this is not going to be an official biweekly or anything.

Speaking of which. Stamina mode tournament. (free, of course)

We gotta do one on the first if people show up.
wait, if you have one on august 1st, then that means...

doesn't chu's start at 6 o'clock? Meaning I could go to yours then go to chu's immediately afterwords

awwwwesome

although if you seriously have one on the 1st and a reasonable amount of people are still there then i'd probably just stay past 6 because i prefer your house over chu's (no offense to chu)

Top Bottom