• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

xMilkMan

Smash Cadet
oh snap, this is a thing? I was going to host something local this weekend, but maybe I'll come up with a full car.

Also why are so many people talking about MMing all of a sudden lol..? Well whatever. In that case I'm in. Accepting MMs from literally anyone for 5$ and under.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Can people just spam spacies against me, especially Fox
I wanna get better at these match ups... and get better in general cus i bad

Kaffei

Smash Hero
u dont main fox

it's actually my favorite match up but i'm just not that good at it

yea free right?

til the spacie decides WELP not coming near u....

laser laser laser laser laser platform camp, laser laser BAIR, laser laser laser xD

ur gameplan is now gone..
You added a few too many lasers if this is Falco. It's ok to eat a laser. After taking the hit you can easily float high if he's too far away or like attack if he's close enough. Falcoes would love to hit you in the air

boss8

Smash Hero
was talking about fox.......

but either way...both spacies can do this and get away with it.....

even if u do float....i can still run away from u and laser....peach float game is pretty slow...

you hafe to play FAR more cautious then i hafe to....im falco for goodness sake...

was talking about fox.......

but either way...both spacies can do this and get away with it.....

even if u do float....i can still run away from u and laser....peach float game is pretty slow...

you hafe to play FAR more cautious then i hafe to....im falco for goodness sake...
I don't know anything about vs Fox, lol

Sure you can run away and laser, but you're only doing 1% - 3% damage each hit. She's a slow tank. Getting a single good hit or 2 is worth more than the laser damage. Besides, Falco is super gimpable and Falco has super combo ability on everyone. It evens out

boss8

Smash Hero
damage is damage.....by the time u get that hit on me....i already did 40% to u....that ONE hit u do won't do 40%

so im good..plus i'd jus keep running away...until i can get off a waveshine usmash kill at like 80%...xD

damage is damage.....by the time u get that hit on me....i already did 40% to u....that ONE hit u do won't do 40%

so im good..plus i'd jus keep running away...until i can get off a waveshine usmash kill at like 80%...xD
It's rarely ever 40% damage from lasers

I don't know how to vs Fox at all

Kaffei

Smash Hero
if u can't handle spacies....ur not good in melee...

even though any spacie can be a dumbfoundead idiot....as long as if they abuse the spacie BS...
I can handle them I just can't do it as well as M2K so i wanna practice 24/7 and not mess up
cus messing up once vs spacies is bad

I'm pretty sure you would beat me in tourney. I do the dumbest **** vs. Sheik. lol
Then don't do dumb stuff and u can beat sheik easily
falco ***** sheik

you can beat me peter, and i main fox
u mess up more than i do that's y

I don't know how to vs Fox at all
just spam perfect spaced float fair vs a cpu fox
u have no lag so u can do a lot of stuff after that
Like jab
Or 2 jabs
or buffer roll
or shield
or if u think they're gonna nair crouch cancel dsmash or cc grab (peach cc grab kinda sucks though)
most of the time when u edge guard just bair cus bair has so much priority
or u can dsmash after
or if u space perfectly and u read their approach u can float fair> wave dash back > dsmash or float fair > run away > dsmash

learn to sdi out of dair!! and when they shine spike u and if u still have float do what armada does; since u still have ur float, wait for the hit stun on shine to wear off, then down + Y/X and ull float easily

Top Bottom