• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

CTL17

Smash Lord
Kind of sketch, but I could have SWORN that's what it said the first time I read it... @_@

I'm down so long as we don't go in tier list order. Pichu dittos (low tier dittos in general tbh) are not legit.
"OMG DID YOU SEE THAT DASH DANCE NAIR?! IF I LAND 15 MORE I'LL TAKE THIS STOCK!!!"
Yeah, of course. Even some of the higher tier dittoes aren't as great. Also I must add that you can't CP a character that is much higher in the tier list, let's make it 13, as it is half. CPing Sheik against Pichu is just not nice. CPing lower is just fine.

**** sleep and **** china, ctl
Yeah, I hate China too. Important note: I have never been to China.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Secondary Luigi for the Jiggs matchup possibly haha

Also Chris I'm not agreeing to retire any more of my characters <.<

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
For everyone's information, the real reason it takes me so long to post results is that the tio file is on my laptop, and I am on my desktop. I do not feel like turning on my laptop and posting on smashboards from there. East ****s

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
1/2/3 Chu/Chillin/Redd
4. Thumbs
5. Azen/DoH
7. Greg/Vist
9. Plank/???

Teams:

1. Redd/Chu
2. Vist/Thumbs
3. G-reg/DoH

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Those are not the same. Maybe in tournament results, but not in every player's mind. Azen plays differently than ANYONE I can think of, so losing a fox ditto in a local tournament where the same 10 people play weekly doesn't seem too ridiculous.

So in actuality, losing to Azen's fox really has no bearing on how I'd do vs. you.

EDIT: yayuhzz

Top Bottom