• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Zengar

Smash Cadet
Yo, this is Prodigal Child 1990 from gfaqs, I'll try and make it this Saturday :)

And also, to SypherPhoenix: What metro stop and bus is it to get to your place? I can't remember...

Zengar

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the info boss :)

Sup DoH, welcome back! I just got back this summer too. Well, I have work from 10-6ish mon-fri, and I'm free weekends. But I don't have a cube or tv, just a controller...we should def play tho!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
The birth of HaxBox Jr
Let's do itttt

Or is it HaxBox Sr because they're both like little kids

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well, if ya change your mind and wanna play the B word, send me a PM, and I can host a few peeps over at my joint.
You just missed a tourney last Saturday in Odenton, Md. There was even a smashfest the Friday before it (In preparation and for fun/practice). We also did a side event of random singles, which was fun.

Why do you check the Md/Va melee thread for brawl tourneys/people to play o_O?

I can be there in like maybe 3 hours
I overslept a bit. Just woke up now. Is anyone still there?

is Eric going ?

I need a ride ;/ if he could
Call/text me before I leave after I eat some dinner

Brawl?
10char
Coney's house was an hour away. Why didn't you go? It was pretty hype. As in 25 people showed up where 23 of them entered 1v1's. An hour drive is not anything to complain about

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm 2 hours from any Melee civilization. Suck it up, people. -_-'

Though I could understand not wanting to drive more than a few minutes to play Brawl. You could just play WiFi!

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
brawl? more like

dubstep

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
You guys wouldn't happen to be playing
[COLLAPSE=""]
[COLLAPSE=""]
[COLLAPSE=""]
[COLLAPSE=""]
[COLLAPSE= Brawl]