• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOV 17 . SAD . Sorry About the Drive =p . MW circuit event Owosso MI

mathos

Smash Champion
Lolz lowest attendence is going to be hard to beat. . . . . if we have a full 32 man then SAD will be well past lowest attendence. :)

Dopey

Smash Lord
big C yea those stages you listed, those are banned, i just didnt notice that when i copy pasted it from somewhere =p.

mathos

Smash Champion
big C yea those stages you listed, those are banned, i just didnt notice that when i copy pasted it from somewhere =p.
Perhaps you could copy and paste Big C's banlist onto the first post for those scrubby folks who don't read every post. :)

Janky stages ftl.

BIG C

Smash Master
im just too good of a council member noticin and pointing things out. mainly in case OS comes and wants to use peach's castle and kongo jungle(falls) tho for those r janky stages.

BIG C if you show up wana team?
we'll see how it goes i'll definitely team with ya if i show up and have no partner lined up meaning like eddie or chen or something.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm pretty **** sure the UofM guys are making it to this, (although, i'm not the one that has a car...)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hmmm... appears i've got tickets to the UM ohio state game for that day... i'll have to figure some stuff out.

Rat

Smash Lord
oh yeah this looks sweet. I'm excited. I'll see if I can get some other GR folks to come. Kail are you driving out here? If so could a carpool be in order?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
It will affect anyone coming from the south/southeast of Ann Arbor. The game is at 12pm so it'd be best to avoid going near Ann Arbor anytime after 10am.

AS Money

Smash Lord
you should be fine Mathos just take I-75 to I-96 and you should avoid ann arbor

mathos

Smash Champion
you should be fine Mathos just take I-75 to I-96 and you should avoid ann arbor
EDIT: I didn't see AS Money's post (refresh). But after looking at a map doesn't I-75 go around Ann Arbor and then hooks up with I-96?

Dope is it cool if CoK comes up on Friday night. Cause we ain't about to leave in the morning only to be stuck in traffic in Ann Arbor.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, lots of early attendance... that's kind of different.

Dopey

Smash Lord
mathos yes you guys can come whenever on friday =) ill be here.

ank, its cool, just show up whenever before the tourny on saturday =)

drive times shouldnt be affected due to that crappy game, so dont worry bout that.

Sliq

Smash Master
mathos yes you guys can come whenever on friday =) ill be here.

ank, its cool, just show up whenever before the tourny on saturday =)

drive times shouldnt be affected due to that crappy game, so dont worry bout that.
Dope, how big is your place?

Dopey

Smash Lord
my place is big enough =)

btw the ONLY stages that are counterpickable are listed under POOL B. every other level is banned, except of course the stages in POOL A.

Zjiin

Smash Master

btw the ONLY stages that are counterpickable are listed under POOL B. every other level is banned, except of course the stages in POOL A.
Can anyone come to this? I've only been playing for two weeks.

mathos

Smash Champion

I think you mean that Pool A and Pool B are counterpick stages. Pool A is just the random stage list.

As you stated it, we're going to get some crazy sets.

Zjiin

Smash Master
yeah zjiin you can come, we can play an odyssey match, it will help you get more familiar with the game.
Alright, because i usually beat all my friends in a free for all, so I'm pretty good. Also, we'll have to talk about what items to have on.

Tink

Smash Hero
yeah, we should be coming sometime on friday to this. up to when TJ gets here i guess.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Alright, because i usually beat all my friends in a free for all, so I'm pretty good. Also, we'll have to talk about what items to have on.
Star Rods to make Captain Falcon top tier.

Top Bottom