• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOTICE! NEOH Melee Smash Union~Ohio we need everyone and lets get some OoS

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Fine, fine if you insist upon punctuation. Then, i will. randomly insert it throughout my posts': as shown byt his sentence; lol. I just hate having to use punctuation when I'm not in school. It makes me feel like I might accidentally have an intelligent thought on here, eh.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Fine, fine if you insist upon punctuation. Then, i will. randomly insert it throughout my posts': as shown byt his sentence; lol. I just hate having to use punctuation when I'm not in school. It makes me feel like I might accidentally have an intelligent thought on here, eh.
That was the most beautiful post I've ever seen you type.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Im excited for our MM carroll, last time you SD'd game one then i gayed you with sheik. It'll be a good match

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I thought you wernt coming!?
Now Taki won't get 2nd to my first:(
Poor guy.

@4% dude... Heart break.. Lol and I'm very comfortable with sheik too! I just kinda was still in heartbreak mode game 2

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Don't worry, me and KrazyKrox will knock Tope out beforehand, so you won't have to worry about it =D

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I probably won't be there in time for doubles, but I should show up part way through it. Definitely plenty of time for friendlies/singles reg.

Hype.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Should be a decent amount from the looks of things. I am heading out to kittys now so ill see you guys in a bit

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
lol ikr so the estimated turnout (if everyone comes that says they will and bring the people they say) is about 30-40

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Leaving now. Should be there in three hours, so cutting it a little closer than expected... Brother says he can't go, so it'll just be meeeeeeeeeeee.

See you guys there!

Excision

Smash Rookie
This was fun, guys. Really good experience for our first tourney.

btw, I used the phat tag to piss one of my friends off, it won't be a regular thing :p

Dees

Smash Journeyman
We need more tourneys in youngstown. This was way too fun... even though I got *****.
Thanks dempt for eating my money, it was an honor. Also good **** vanz.

Top Bottom