• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofer

Smash Ace
LOL. Guys, think about why it being the 15th over there is impossible. That would mean that they were over 24 hours ahead of us.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
If you watch the E 4 All video, at the Squirtle clip, look in the bottom left corner and you'll see what looks like a dead tree. I realise it's grasping at straws, but it COULD be a Luigi's Mansion or Ashley's Mansion stage. Or, it could be nighttime on the battlefield, but I don't remember the sky looking that cloudy.

DSB

Smash Apprentice
God****it LEAK ALREADY :mad: We get Jump scans three days earlier, why can't the same happen with CoroCoro?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
If you watch the E 4 All video, at the Squirtle clip, look in the bottom left corner and you'll see what looks like a dead tree. I realise it's grasping at straws, but it COULD be a Luigi's Mansion or Ashley's Mansion stage. Or, it could be nighttime on the battlefield, but I don't remember the sky looking that cloudy.
Luigi's Mansion more likely than Ashley's Manor.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Oops ^_^; Forgot to take in the fact that America is NOT the furthest in time... speaking of which, which country IS the farthest time-wise?
Some country (or i should say island) in the Pacific. In fact, the america's are the latest compared to the other continents.

edit: Actually we're BEHIND everyone else is what I meant to say.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Some country (or i should say island) in the Pacific. In fact, the america's are the latest compared to the other continents.

edit: Actually we're BEHIND everyone else is what I meant to say.
Real shame... however, at least we'll get some warning when the final day is upon us XD

Hmm... CoroCoro, must you torment us so? We merely ask for some scans of your pages, why do you deny us this privilege?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Some talk on 2ch indicates that according to CoroCoro there will 30 characters in Brawl. However, it is not sure from what I have been reading whether they are talking about starting or total....
30 characters...we're all but guarenteed to get 40 on up in the actual game, so it seems Nintendo ***could*** hold some characters back. Geno or Megaman, plus Balloon Fighter, anyone! ;)

Ya, Nintendo will probably save the good stuff for a rainy day! :laugh: Watch it happen..."ZOMG! LUIGI AND CAPTAIN FALCON CONFIRMED! ZOMG! ZOMG! I THOUGHT THEY WOULD NEVER RETURN! OMFG! OMFG!

Judging by some idiots on youtube responses to some of my videos (Luigi won't ever return, the Arbiter WILL BE IN BRAWL, Naruto has godly chances to make it, etc.), there will always be some idiot surprised by such things. Hopefully it's good! :)

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Btw I highly doubt Serebii will give us anything new tonight.

Seeing as though it's 25 to 5 am, he's most likely asleep. So we just have to wait for some random Japanese teenager to update it.

Mewruler

Smash Cadet
I have a feeling that we won't know about this until maybe Sunday or late Saturday. BTW I have been going to serebii's site for three years and I trust him more then alot of people...execpt Sakurai of course.

The Director

Smash Lord
Maybe they've pretty much run out of characters playable from the get-go and they do not wish to spoil it by revealing the unlockables?

Maybe I'm looking too much into this too much...but does he know that the characters we've already been shown on the Dojo are the starting lineup?

Wouldn't be surprised if CoroCoro doesn't have any new info in it...

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Maybe they've pretty much run out of characters playable from the get-go and they do not wish to spoil it by revealing the unlockables?

Maybe I'm looking too much into this too much...but does he know that the characters we've already been shown on the Dojo are the starting lineup?

Wouldn't be surprised if CoroCoro doesn't have any new info in it...
Considering he said that after confirming he knew the starting roster...

Brockman5

Smash Ace
Thanks but I read through it and serebii said this about the CoroCoro Mag...

"Actually the thing that scan is advertising is the next issue which is released on January 15th"

Splite

Smash Rookie
that link has nothing relating to brawl news or info on it.
one guy says 'i really want smash bros X!!' but thats the only thing.
no news, nothing

Flaming_Wuzzle

Smash Cadet
Since people keep thinking the info we're waiting on is in next month's issue:

Ok, Im gonna state this again since info seems to always get buried in this thread.

First Corocoro is putting out Smash related stuff in their next two issues. The first issue that comes out tomorrow will supposedly have a booklet that reveals all the characters in the game. However it is uncertain if all characters refers to the unlockable characters as well.

Then next month on the 15th in the Feb. issue, there is a follow up on Smash. The magazine will release 30 cards that have characters on them.

DSB

Smash Apprentice
The first issue that comes out tomorrow will supposedly have a booklet that reveals all the characters (or all the starters) in the game. However it is uncertain if all characters refers to the unlockable characters as well.
I think that's more accurate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Brockman5

Smash Ace
I dunno because serebii said the characters will be in the jan 15 magazine edition, but brawlcenter said that the 30 cards will be out tommorow night roughly..it's etremely confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom