• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not doing anything about mii

Should miis be allowed in competitive play?

• YES

Votes: 74 92.5%
  • NO

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
'Make this work' in what regard? Logistics? we have answered it time and time again. QR codes, 3DS transfers, projects to codify move lists well in advance, and learning how to use the Mii Fighter menu quickly such that we can create a fighter in 30 seconds; less time than most handwarmers and coaching sessions take.

If 'work' means getting MVD to stop being a worthless troll? Why bother? I'm working on going around him. Contacting TOs and ladder hosts to try to change their minds. MVD will have to stop being stupid (or else quit playing) if he's required to start facing Miis in tournaments. Right now he can be a smug jerk because the status quo favors him insulting people who just want to have fun with the build-a-characters. The only way to change his attitude is to force him to fight these characters. Until then he will gladly sing and dance and have fun mocking people who did nothing to hurt him.

I can say that has massively hurt my opinion of him. He probably doesn't care, but... oh well.

EDIT: Also, it is funny how I can buy Smash-branded Amiibos of Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, and Mii Brawler. How can this be, if they are not real characters? Did Nintendo sell me a phantom product? Am I hallucinating as I hold empty air, and not plastic? Did the vendor on Amazon ship me nothing and I paid for it?

Can I send MVD the bill to get my money back?

Last edited:

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
Could someone remind me why any of us are even a part of the Smash Bros community, if this is how people act, and are heralded? Not even a generalization, but the fact that anyone acts like this at all, and is backed up for it.

Seriously, why does anyone stick around for this crap? I'm on the edge of leaving this lousy community for its petty, one-sided strawman arguments and lousy people.

This statement, screams to me, that I'm personally not wanted around in this community.

Why am I here?

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616
'Make this work' in what regard? Logistics? we have answered it time and time again. QR codes, 3DS transfers, projects to codify move lists well in advance, and learning how to use the Mii Fighter menu quickly such that we can create a fighter in 30 seconds; less time than most handwarmers and coaching sessions take.

If 'work' means getting MVD to stop being a worthless troll? Why bother? I'm working on going around him. Contacting TOs and ladder hosts to try to change their minds. MVD will have to stop being stupid (or else quit playing) if he's required to start facing Miis in tournaments. Right now he can be a smug jerk because the status quo favors him insulting people who just want to have fun with the build-a-characters. The only way to change his attitude is to force him to fight these characters. Until then he will gladly sing and dance and have fun mocking people who did nothing to hurt him.

I can say that has massively hurt my opinion of him. He probably doesn't care, but... oh well.
I am sorry to tell you that this not just him.

I am willing to bet that most top players and TOs are starting to feel this way. This will only get more popular if we keep pushing like this.

Honestly,

it is not freedom, but it can be a stepping stone if you try to make it one.

Could someone remind me why any of us are even a part of the Smash Bros community, if this is how people act, and are heralded? Not even a generalization, but the fact that anyone acts like this at all, and is backed up for it.

Seriously, why does anyone stick around for this crap? I'm on the edge of leaving this lousy community for its petty, one-sided strawman arguments and lousy people.

This statement, screams to me, that I'm personally not wanted around in this community.

Why am I here?
It is at this moment you realized how unhealthy it would be for the smash 4 community if miis were banned. THIS is why I fight for mii legality.

Hey look at that! I think we are starting to make progress! :shades:

Last edited:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Off the top of my head, Mii's have had 16 games featuring them as main characters. (As in: the game uses only Miis as characters instead of them just filling out a Mario Sports roster)

Shiek has had two. (OOT and Hyrule Warriors)

So, Mii's are more 'real' Nintendo characters than Shiek.

If we're banning based on 'realness', Shiek comes before Miis.

The fact that this tweet is made by someone who I understand to be a respected player worries me.

Even if we dispute all the arguements with any lick of sense, its just gonna keep falling back back on 'Well, Smash's ruleset is decided by the majority and the majority think Miis are broken custom time-consuming pieces of jank so screw you.'

I would quit but that'd be letting the assholes win.

It's kind of hard when I have to drive two hours out of my way to play Gunner though.

Ugh...

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
In that case I am going to file a dispute with Amazon and the vendor who sold me these Amiibos. Clearly I have purchased phantom product and need to be refunded immediately.

Myed has it right. Miis are a major part of Nintendo's history, and somehow we're going to say 'not real characters' in a franchise about celebrating Nintendo's history? Insanity.

EDIT: Also, I look forward to attending the next Xanadu. If they are going to be consistent and fair, then presumably they will force Rosalina players to jettison Luma immediately, every single time Luma spawns. After all, if we are banning three characters' unique advantages then surely that one needs to go as well, right? And let's ban Mega Man's lemons and Metal Blade.

Last edited:

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
If they are on the CSS they are characters.

No discussion needed.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
That we have three or four topics about this, and people saying absolutely insane things like "not a real character" and "only one move set" (again, multiple move-sets are their designed advantage; why are we taking this away but letting Rosalina keep Luma?) sadly suggests that apparently discussion is needed.

Steelballray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ray-run
3DS FC
1263-8867-0397
I don't see much being lost in Miis being banned. There are over 50 characters that are not a pain to handle and are all unique and don't cause TOs to have a headache. No one is really forced to go the extra mile to please you and do something theyre not convinced with.

There are over 50 character in the game and you HAD to pick the customisable one? The one you KNEW beforehand would stand in an awkward place regarding legalisations issues? IMO you deserve to be mainless if you're that much of a pain in the butt.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
I don't see much being lost in Miis being banned. There are over 50 characters that are not a pain to handle and are all unique and don't cause TOs to have a headache. No one is really forced to go the extra mile to please you and do something theyre not convinced with.

There are over 50 character in the game and you HAD to pick the customisable one? The one you KNEW beforehand would stand in an awkward place regarding legalisations issues? IMO you deserve to be mainless if you're that much of a pain in the butt.
So basically, you're saying that Mii mains are not allowed to have fun. K' then.

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616

I fine with not playing miis, but really what bothers me are the people we could be losing.

I understand banning broken characters like brawl MK and ICs, I can understand banning custom moves logistical nightmare they create, and I can understand having items banned because of bombs spawning in your hitboxes and whatnot. But saying that a player's character should banned because they're not worth our time is a very dangerous message to be sending.

Banning miis will stifle our growth as community, and that is something that I am 100% against.

Last edited:

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333

Are you serious? How much of a self-absorbed, pompous pig do you have to be to say something like that? You came in here just to tell us that we're not welcome in your perfect, homogeneous community because we just happen to enjoy a character that is different. You didn't add anything to the discussion. You didn't even provide a reason for your disgustingly exclusivist opinion. You just came here to try to put Mii players down. ZarroTsu, you're right, being a part of this community is like being part of the KKK.

Wanna know why I chose to main Brawler? Because I like how he plays. Not because he has alternate specials or different sizes and not because he's different. I chose Brawler because his moveset and playstyle suit me. I thought there would be no issues with implementing Miis into the meta because the game already did it for us: all variations of Miis are allowed with customs off or on. Elitists like you are the ones causing the problem; the game already made a decision and you're trying to change it without cause.

Regardless, even if I wasn't a Mii main, I would still support Miis. Know why? It's the right thing to do. There is no reason to exclude players because their characters are different. As I already said, the game made decisions that people like you are trying to change. We aren't the pains here. Personally, I'm wondering why we're being so thoroughly persecuted by this community that I used to think was so warm and welcoming. What a fool I was.

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
Smash 4, the game where you actively bully your competition until it doesn't compete.

The game where you win by making nobody want to play with you any more.

A community thriving and bustling with maturity.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
User was warned for this Double Post
Find a way to change this before you even think about anything else.

Thinkaman Thinkaman @ChiboSempai @John12346 LiteralGrill LiteralGrill
Full scale player revolution where people actually boycott events, watching streams, and actively avoid players and their content until proper rules exist. Power to the people, viva la France. Potfillers are the only reasons pro players can make a living and they gotta exert their will if they wanna see their rules happen.

But since that's insanely unrealistic to ever expect to happen... (I mean it'd be amazing but...)

I lack answers. Unfortunately a ton of our top pros are scrubs and do things with a scrub mentality and people mindlessly parrot them. I dunno how to fix that. It'd take a lot to get the masses self aware enough to make a real push for good.

Why am I here?
I think this EVERY day and look how much stuff I put out...

I think we stay because if no one else will fix things we have to. I've given up being a bit "eSports" to start calling out these players on Twitter and other places and I know it's going to end up probably hurting my chances at promotion in the future (people can be vindictive and close doors, it's already happened to me before) but I just refuse to back down now. These kinds of people and attitudes slowly killed Brawl and I refuse to see them hurt Smash 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raijinken

Smash Master
Are you serious? How much of a self-absorbed, pompous pig do you have to be to say something like that? You came in here just to tell us that we're not welcome in your perfect, homogeneous community because we just happen to enjoy a character that is different. You didn't add anything to the discussion. You didn't even provide a reason for your disgustingly exclusivist opinion. You just came here to try to put Mii players down. ZarroTsu, you're right, being a part of this community is like being part of the KKK.

Wanna know why I chose to main Brawler? Because I like how he plays. Not because he has alternate specials or different sizes and not because he's different. I chose Brawler because his moveset and playstyle suit me. I thought there would be no issues with implementing Miis into the meta because the game already did it for us: all variations of Miis are allowed with customs off or on. Elitists like you are the ones causing the problem; the game already made a decision and you're trying to change it without cause.

Regardless, even if I wasn't a Mii main, I would still support Miis. Know why? It's the right thing to do. There is no reason to exclude players because their characters are different. As I already said, the game made decisions that people like you are trying to change. We aren't the pains here. Personally, I'm wondering why we're being so thoroughly persecuted by this community that I used to think was so warm and welcoming. What a fool I was.
Obviously while the status quo sides with him, he's entitled to think his brand of fun is more valuable than ours. Same arguments he uses on other topics. Don't give it much weight.

Smash 4, the game where you actively bully your competition until it doesn't compete.

The game where you win by making nobody want to play with you any more.

A community thriving and bustling with maturity.
This this this, a thousand times this.
I'm just glad Smashboards isn't to the point where mods will threaten punishment if you bring up customs. NC's group mods are starting to do that "because we've discussed it to death and back and we won't run customs until majors do so so shut up."

I honestly favor a full meta split even more now than I did before. Because maybe then we could seriously treat these people as trolls and flamers instead of entitled pricks who seem to thrive on repeatedly hopping into our threads to tell us how bad our idea of fun is.

See signature for my attempt at building a community off of this.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace

Speaking of Whack-a-Mole! Hi, I'm Pegasus Knight and I'll be tearing your reasoning apart. I have to be at work in 30 minutes, so please take a seat and let's get started.

"and don't cause TOs to have a headache" - Except we don't. We have done everything to make the logistics as easy as possible. Several of us have shown, on video, the capability to create a Mii Fighter from scratch in 30 seconds. That's less time than most 'button checks' and coaching sessions (and the top players just gots to have their coaching, an advantage lower players often do not get... interesting, that; I thought we were interested in 'fairness'?). We've provided easy to install QR codes to provide Miis of sizes we commonly like. We have offered to play using Guest Miis, which are already on the console. They're not truly 50-50 size but they're close enough that we don't mind.

"No one is really forced to go the extra mile to please you and do something theyre not convinced with"" - We've been the ones going the extra mile, doing everything we can to help TOs integrate these characters. Any 'additional travel distance' incurred has been in the form of people being unusually stubborn in deflecting our help. Often while sticking their fingers in their ears while shrieking "Jank! Jank! Jank!" Because if you say 'Jank' three times fast, that's the magical phrase that keeps you from having to adapt to a legitimate part of the game that tournaments such as Evo 2015 have shown do not harm competitive play.

"There are over 50 character in the game and you HAD to pick the customisable one?" - You mean the ones with pretty unique movelists that have no real obvious analog in that cast of 50-ish? The ones heavily promoted as a major feature of this game, complete with a slick trailer Nintendo produced to get us excited for these new adjustable characters? Yeah... shame on us for being interested in them. Sorry about that. (Twitter hashtag AllTheSarcasm)

"The one you KNEW beforehand would stand in an awkward place regarding legalisations issues?" - I 'knew' this? Are you sure? Because I sure didn't know that from the on-set. I truly thought that since the characters aren't broken, and there are methods in place to ease the logistical concerns, that I would be welcomed by the competitive community who would be eager to explore 3 new characters to fight, who all have an unusual advantage (just as Rosalina does with her KO-capable puppet, Mega Man with his projectiles he can fire while moving, etc). I thought you would be excited. I certainly had no idea in advance you would be this stubborn.

I assure you, I am not psychic. Just as violent video games don't actually make you violent, playing as Shulk has not granted me Visions of the future. I truly did not know the community was going to react like this and approached you in good faith for wanting to have fun with the Miis. They're not like disruptive stages such as 75m, nor like disruptive randomly spawning elements such as items.

"IMO you deserve to be mainless if you're that much of a pain in the butt." - And you deserve no place in tournaments if you're going to be that much of a weak player unable to adapt to very well researched, documented, balanced characters. What is your reason for disliking the Miis other than your admitted prejudices, and easily refuted nonsense about logistical headaches? Do you have any valid points to bring to this argument, anything useful to consider besides your venom?

The alarm just rang, I need to head in to work. Good timing, as I've run out of absurd comments from you to demolish. See you later.

GigaPaul

Smash Rookie
NNID
Paul_SSJGod
3DS FC
5327-1884-5377
Should miis really be allowed in copetitive play, and if they are, should they have the deafult moves or should they be changeable? Should you be able to costumize them with status buffs? So many questions...

Raijinken

Smash Master
So I think I have a solution that whether we like it or not will solve the problem.

We get TOs to pick this up and whatever happens we stick to it. It at least can put us all on equal grou instead of just having the elite decide. Whatcha think people?
That's worked rather poorly in our favor, so I must disagree. Especially since the opinions of the elite (who mostly seem opposed) and the vocal masses drown out logic and validity, and TOs are generally unwilling to alienate players of such caliber/noise.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I am not interested.

My fun is not up for a vote when we have a major tournament (Evo 2015) proving Miis are not a problem. Not unless I'm allowed to vote out things I don't find fun. In which case, sure, I'll be glad to hold a vote where we get rid of someone else's character of choice (Sheik? Sonic? Pikachu? Villager? I'm sure we can find someone annoying enough that the majority will be happy to see go!) while mine goes bye-bye too.

Then we'll see how great this is, when the people who are invested in that character suddenly are told 'shove it, you are not allowed to have fun with us.'

Of course, this won't happen, so I am speaking in hypotheticals there. More practically, I am not up for having to get my character 'democratically elected'; nobody else had to go through that nonsense. I find the proposal insulting, and frankly too likely to leave the Miis' fate up to a coin flip.

Evo 2015 has shown they do not ruin the game. Why are Swordfighter, Brawler, and Gunner restricted? 'Fairness' is the claim, but we allow top players to get special coaching from other top player friends of theirs; this does not seem terribly fair.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well it really comes down to two things. You can keep the current system where Miis stay how they are and despite all of your logic and well played out arguments nothing changes

OR

You can hope the average player actually agrees with you and if they don't nothing changes.

We all wanna change the status quo here but if it's true people who want Miis legal are in a serious minority there's no way you're going to see that happen these days. It's unfortunately unrealistic even if their legality would be more logical.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
"And if they don't, nothing changes and it is thus codified into esports law: Thou shalt not enjoyeth the Mii Fighters, forever and ever" is more what I'm afraid of. I understand what you're getting at, but I just can't agree; it's a huge risk that will likely decide 'once and for all' the fate of Miis.

Especially since I suspect we'll see a 'Kim Davis' situation where if top players and tournament hosts don't like the outcome of the vote, they'll just refuse to abide by it because 'purity' or 'fairness' or whatever. I do not trust them; this feels like a "We'll only honor the results if we like the results" scenario where they win either way; either they get the vote codifying their wishes into permanent rules, or they'll ignore it as having been voted 'by players who know nothing about competitive Smash' and ban the Miis anyway.

I'm not interested in an all-or-nothing battle where I suspect the other side will be allowed to weasel out of the results.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
We already had our trial proving that Tom Robinson is innocent, and we already sentenced him to death.

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616
"And if they don't, nothing changes and it is thus codified into esports law: Thou shalt not enjoyeth the Mii Fighters, forever and ever" is more what I'm afraid of. I understand what you're getting at, but I just can't agree; it's a huge risk that will likely decide 'once and for all' the fate of Miis.

Especially since I suspect we'll see a 'Kim Davis' situation where if top players and tournament hosts don't like the outcome of the vote, they'll just refuse to abide by it because 'purity' or 'fairness' or whatever. I do not trust them; this feels like a "We'll only honor the results if we like the results" scenario where they win either way; either they get the vote codifying their wishes into permanent rules, or they'll ignore it as having been voted 'by players who know nothing about competitive Smash' and ban the Miis anyway.

I'm not interested in an all-or-nothing battle where I suspect the other side will be allowed to weasel out of the results.
That's worked rather poorly in our favor, so I must disagree. Especially since the opinions of the elite (who mostly seem opposed) and the vocal masses drown out logic and validity, and TOs are generally unwilling to alienate players of such caliber/noise.
question for you guys. If you don't think this will work what will?

I keep seeing these state problems stated but no solutions to them.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Right now Miis without 1-1-1-1 ARE basically banned forever at majors and we need to be realistic: there is no other strategy other than having a lot of people who want a change make an impact. If there are not enough people it sucks but us Mii mains are just gonna have to accept the crappy hand we've been dealt.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Also, I can totally get behind this idea of banning Miis for not being a "real Nintendo character" if it means I never have to play another Sonic again.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I have another solution. One that takes longer, but...

...Make the Miis cool.

We continue to reach out to top players willing to use the Miis. Have them host streams and produce videos showing off these characters. Promote them; give them favorable publicity when they do these things. We change the narrative: Cool people use Miis.

Leo-Burnett did the same thing with filtered cigarettes through their 'Marlboro Man' campaign decades ago, I see no reason why we can't do the same with something far less harmful to you than smokes.

EDIT: I'm serious. Let's get JohnNumbers on the front page with his letter. Let's run match videos of Trela showing off Mii Swordfighter.

Last edited:

Raijinken

Smash Master
question for you guys. If you don't think this will work what will?

I keep seeing these state problems stated but no solutions to them.
The system is already rigged against me in my location. Our PR rankings do not allow for anything but 1111 default Miis to be counted, and our biggest tournaments ban them "because nobody really uses them anyway." Gee I wonder why.

I could TO, run Miis and Customs and be awesome. But I'm in a new town, a small town, with few connections, 2-4 hours from the major population centers in my state. And I'd be running a ruleset that "doesn't count," because some other people, who have implied they will ban me from our discussion group if I keep bringing up Miis or Customs (they're considered basically the same subject), said so. I could go through the effort of getting a venue, providing my own setup, hoping others would show up from the woodwork in this small town and surrounding area, etc. Could it work? Maybe. There might be players in this state willing to drive so far for a small-gains tournament. It could become the best Customs On event in my state (our only other event is four hours from me and averages ten competitors on a bi-weekly basis, and while I've not been do bash it, I say this for the sake of "if"). It could be great. But it could be a colossal waste of time against all odds in an inconvenient location for most people.

My hands are virtually tied by circumstance. And so all I can do is encourage others and let them know they're not alone in wanting a better ruleset.

What will work, is people with the ability ignoring the "rules" and running their own superior events. And people being willing to support those events, despite (in all realistic likelihood) lesser payout, or being "irrelevant" to the majors, or whatever.

We're stuck. It's not really reasonable to expect most people to do as I do, and just refuse to attend/support non-customs/mii events. Because most people just want to Smash, and are willing to compromise a bit. They'll play a ruleset they like less, because they want to compete, win, get the challenge, whatever. It's exactly why so many people who were "vocally opposed to customs" still went to and won at EVO. And quite honestly, I think it would be the same way even if they were still run no matter how many people think they're unworthy. But the TOs listen to the vocal players and the majors, which dropped customs without so much as a blink.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Also, I can totally get behind this idea of banning Miis for not being a "real Nintendo character" if it means I never have to play another Sonic again.
Megaman, Pacman and Sonic all slow the game down with non stop camping.

For that matter Ryu is so obviously broken that no one wants to go near him. Non-nintendo characters are actually harmful to viewership and healthy competition.

Really though, I think the miis have cool unique movesets even without their alternate specials. Gunner is cool enough to point/his her gun at everything for EVERY attack (even when its not a good idea).

I really dont like the idea that these characters are incomplete, unviable or "not cool" without all their specials. Thats not really a good reason to allow their specials.

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
They should be allowed their specials because the game allows them their specials. We should be provided with the reasons why people aren't allowing their specials. As for getting people on our side, I think that's a great idea. I know John#s and M2K would be with us. Trela is against allowing Miis their specials, ironically. Sadly, I am permanently banned from talking on MVG's stream for, uh, reasons >.> so someone else will have to convince M2K to fight for his would-be main.

BONUS: the reason why Chibo is anti-Mii: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VugTS-19xmM

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
What will work, is people with the ability ignoring the "rules"
That's it!

We'll get Mew2King to pick whatever Mii he wants at a tournament that bans Miis. What are they going to do, enforce rules on him? Past incidents suggest the answer is 'Pffthahahahaha no'

Raijinken

Smash Master
That's it!

We'll get Mew2King to pick whatever Mii he wants at a tournament that bans Miis. What are they going to do, enforce rules on him? Past incidents suggest the answer is 'Pffthahahahaha no'
Right? Who in their right mind would disqualify a reputable pro player for breaking a rule? They're immune to criticism.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
They should be allowed their specials because the game allows them their specials. We should be provided with the reasons why people aren't allowing their specials. As for getting people on our side, I think that's a great idea. I know John#s and M2K would be with us. Trela is against allowing Miis their specials, ironically. Sadly, I am permanently banned from talking on MVG's stream for, uh, reasons >.> so someone else will have to convince M2K to fight for his would-be main.

BONUS: the reason why Chibo is anti-Mii: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VugTS-19xmM
What...? that was old video.... He switch to Mii Gunner since then.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Wow, the crowd sure seemed excited during this Mii set at a tournament allowing open move selection! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-WX0P34WYk

Hell of an ending to match 2!
"funny how FGC tournaments have smash under better rules than actual smash tournaments"
A truer statement never posted in Youtube comments.

And <s> those crowd screams in the background definitely sounded like screams of anti-fun-no-hype-rage. No way they enjoyed that match in any way.</s>

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Wow, the crowd sure seemed excited during this Mii set at a tournament allowing open move selection! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-WX0P34WYk

Hell of an ending to match 2!
So wait.... let me get this straight here. This Toon Link player probably never fought a Mii Fighter before - Wins the first round vs against one of the strongest Mii Gunner Set (1332 i think UpB1 is better), Loses the second round against the Well-Known Mii Brawler Set (2122), then Wins the last round against a Mii Brawler with a slightly less known set (2132) in a FGC tournament. Whereas in the Smash Community, they limited the fighters, cannot adapt to Mii mains switching set during a match, and process to talk down the character mains.

Why does this community suck so much? Why are the top players a bunch of children and fans easily follow them like brain dead zombies? This game became too much about business and less about having fun & play the game.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
That's how it looks, yeah. Maybe we should start going to their events? They seem to be having a lot of fun, instead of letting top players do whatever it takes to protect their paychecks.

MVD

Smash Master
lol yall are cute, if Miis become legal, well then there are just more ppl for me to beat, its pretty simple. I stand by my opinions and im sorry if they hurt your feelings, that'll happen at times tho in life.

Top Bottom