• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I believe Aiko & Blinky are the only MKs.

Me and Trio3 should be the seeded well considering we're probably the best people coming to this (lolcocky).

Smudge

Smash Lord
Right, in absense of Aiko on here, I'll start some of the organising, can I get the names of people who are DEFINATELY coming. so far I have:

Smudge
Zero
Nazo
Smiddy
CPTWu
Dooan
SolidPit
Ryuken

Who else?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Don't think so. My only way for me of getting to Manchester is by my mum driving me there as they're no trains or buses on Sunday (which is why the date sucks). It all comes down to my mum whether she wants to drive 2 hours or so up to Manchester for just a day.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
This is gonna become a flake i can tell lool. Blinky isnt coming cuz hes away and said its not worth it just to come down for Brawl, and yeah i am coming.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If I don't show up then it's not even a flake as I haven't even said I'm 100% coming lol. Flakes are when you say you confirmed and you're coming and don't show up (loledwin).

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Lol Willzarths, because you main MK we but the rest of us secondary him.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
This is so ******** lol.

I played MK in 2 tournaments (EM one in June and Spainish one in July). I stopped playing MK in tournaments after the Spanish one. I banned him at my own tournaments. I've used him twice in a Bo7 MM against Yeniths which was the first time I used him in 2 months. I don't main that ***** I just play him cuz he's cool.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If u dont use MK at this tourney then hes not ur Main. If u do use him and manage to win hes obviously your best character therefore making him ur main. For example i prefer Link to any1 but i perform better with Falco and Marth, making those my mains, so no johns.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ahh nice, i might not go all Link though, i just spent a load of money on camping so i want it back lolol.

And upload the grand finals please.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I've never said that'll I'll do it Brad I've only said I've considered doing it. This time I'll do it because Brawl competitive is really boring and I'm not having much fun cging people with D3 and running around doing lasers with Falco. I'm also training on Melee a lot more now. I'd rather play that game as it's 100x more fun then slow-*** Brawl.

You suck for not going all Link.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
His Falco & Marth are a lot better now. Trust me TC.
Although my Falco blows his ****ty Falco out the water.

Trio you suck for going all high tiers. ****er.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom