• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool What happened in here and did Blazin get permanetly or temp banned?

Can someone sexy like Willz explain the situation to me or who said what and what happened please?

How can I get permantely banned, I hate black people and I love chinese people, all black people do is leave their children....isn't that right Aiko loool.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
All Blaze said was that Smudge would get owned by him and said some offensive stuff about him. Pretty lame of blaze to do so if you ask me considering Smudge is awesome.

Smudge

Smash Lord
How can I get permantely banned, I hate black people and I love chinese people, all black people do is leave their children....isn't that right Aiko loool.
I'm currently wiping orange juice off my screen, was not expecting to read something like that. Laughed my fat little t!tt!es off, lol

Smudge is awesome.
D'awww, shucks man, you're awesome too =)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm currently wiping orange juice off my screen, was not expecting to read something like that. Laughed my fat little t!tt!es off, lol
loool Sorry about the orange juice thing

I wish I were black so I could get away with spouting racial stereotypes, seems so fun :(
lol You can also say some white jokes....I can't think of any but i'm pretty sure Aiko can lol.

Aiko was the one who was saying LOADS of racial jokes to me at the SHS1 tournament and just insulting me and my race lol.
It was actually really funny and he told me he knew he could say it to me cos he knows that I would be able to take it as a joke lol.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I watched shaft last night. He is so awesome ._O

I'm still trying to sort stuff out with smudge about when the next one will be. We may not be doing it at gamerbase anymore, cos I can now get a venue with TV's so we can do melee and brawl on the same day.

Will announce this ASAP.

The Filth

Smash Lord
There's not really many white stereotypes, I feel left out :<

Venue with TVs = horrendous win if you ask me, I get a little disappointed with the whole 5PM GTFO thing.

Zero1249

Smash Rookie
Haha, 5:20 pm is usually subway time for me in manchester. And more Tvs means more lol.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
Dude u always say that but then Flake, joking joking, the next one will be held in like a hall, dunno where and when like but yeah thats what its gonna be held in.
lol yeah i was meant to be going Dooans and the last manchester one but work etc has been pretty busy atm.

Also been improving my Captain falcon recntly.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Personally, Saturdays would be better for train, buses, etc

But i've always liked the Sunday, gave me something to round off the week nicely =D

Oh and are people OK with Stockport, as I think that's where it's gonna be if we can find space.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
I work every other saturday. So sunday is usually better for me.

But im not too fusy, if more people can make saturday do that.
If its in stockport i can make it down in the afternoon after work for mm and friendlies

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My dad has said that I can go and stay round Andys ( or Dooans =] ) next time theres one of these. So get a date sooooon.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh awsomez, if Dooan can house on that date we'll go to his, if not at mine, hopefully Calz and George too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom