• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Filth

Smash Lord
yeah man ill try and come down. depending on funds etc.

People need to feel falcons knee.
JD! If you're coming to Willz fest, you reckon you could get a trainn to bolton station pretty early? Ryuken might be doing to same and it helps me for giving youns lifts down there.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
Are you driving down? if you are i can get to bolton for whenever you want really.

but if were getting a train wouldnt it be better to mee t in piccadily?

Congrats on the last ranbat finish by the way.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Are you driving down? if you are i can get to bolton for whenever you want really.

but if were getting a train wouldnt it be better to mee t in piccadily?

Congrats on the last ranbat finish by the way.
Hehe cheers love. Yeah im driving down with hopefully ryuken and picking up smudge on the way too. I've asked ryuken if he could make it to bolton to make my life easier.

Also I'd like a bit of cash for petrol too, porbably nowhere near as much as a train ticket though... I'ma fill up on the way there and see how much it costs me. Doubt it'll be much over a fiver all told.

Heheh I actually knocked Aiko out in the ranbat this time round, but there was some ****up somehow, and I wasn't supposed to play him... then ryuken knocked me out :(

People! Come to my ranbat on the 15th! <3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238985&page=15

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
just dropping a post to say sorry about not informing people about saturday 1st, ended up going to another festival with the company i was working with, free festival on my bday weekend, couldnt let that offer down :p :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I've no idea if I can make this or not...I'm hoping to, but the 23rd is my Birthday.

Smudge

Smash Lord
This is the 4th stop on the Summer of Smudge tour, Manchester II, after the true horror that was Manchester I, Smudge hopes to redeem himself at this even, can he do it? stay tuned to find out.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
He can drive. I can't drive. You know what goes on between me and my parents letting me go no where. If they let me I would of gone to nearly all the Manchester ones and the June London tourney by now.

Smudge

Smash Lord
How can you're parents let 15+ people roam in there house, be loud and play video games while they cook them food, but not let you travel?

Seems a tad weird, but maybe that's just me.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't know lol. One of the reasons why I host these tourneys is because I'm not allowed to go to any... =[

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
I should be going to this hopefully seeing as im in manchester on saturday.

ANYONE from nw i challenge you guys to £5 mm's. I've never been to a full tourney in my life yet i know i will **** all of you horribly. im a 14 year old kid but i know how **** you guys are at brawl lool so whoevers up for it £5 mm's so i can just re-inforce the fact of londoners just comming and taking your money haha.

see you guys there hopefully =]

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hey you cocky ****.

Hopefully I'm coming to this, and I'll challenge you to a £5 mm. I'll go all C.Falcon and still beat your ***. Lets go son.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hope your *** gets ***** at this. Would be funny watching some cocky *** mutha****in 14 year old getting ***** by NW and my C.Falcon. Be scared n00b.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My chances of going to this are looking good atm. Hopefully I'll see you guys next Sunday if everything goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom