• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm happy to be in your pool too, I don't know how I feel about snake dittos so I may put out my 2nd.

I'll play you in teams yeniths if someone teams with me.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
nar its fine aiko, am looking forward to it. If i can beat max(Bu5h) then am sure i can beat my way to the top ;)

Is it one character for the entire tournment or different character for each fight

Aiko

Smash Champion
this is how it works:

you pick your character for the first game. first stage is random (see stage list)

after result follow this:

Loser picks stage (from random or counterpick list - see stage list)
Winner picks character
Loser picks character

This is known as advanced slob picks. if you're unsure, someone will help you on the day.

add me on msn - fisheatcorn@hotmail.com

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Your fox is ok calzorz. So why did you switch to snake?
if u wathced any of them vids on youtube there to old of my fox ask anthony (aiko) hes played my newer fox and iv switched to snake cos every1 mains high tiers so lets see how they do when i use 1 :p

Sharkman

Smash Rookie
this is how it works:

you pick your character for the first game. first stage is random (see stage list)

after result follow this:

Loser picks stage (from random or counterpick list - see stage list)
Winner picks character
Loser picks character

This is known as advanced slob picks. if you're unsure, someone will help you on the day.

add me on msn - fisheatcorn@hotmail.com
Hmmm, never even heard these rules before, should make things interested.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Gotta say I'm massively gutted about missing this, was looking forward to proving my 3rd place wasn't a fluke lol

Also there seems to be alot of new players going this time around. who are they all ???

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
I'm not liking this too much, but i'll take whatever comes. I am going to be looking for some advice and tips to help me improve.

PSUK would like to confirm he is attending also, can you please add him?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmm the hardest part of this will be my pool lol:). Really looking forward to this.

Aiko

Smash Champion
how do i apply for this event??
Hey deathkid, I went into Gamerbase yesterday and got your entry. Dont worry, you're in.

Anyone else that has told gamerbase before Friday 20th is also entered. (malcolmx, suckme)

22nd March
Pools

1. Aiko
Kira!
Nathan
LBX
Turner
Darren

2. Blinky
Fuzzyness
Sharkman
Jankai
Bush
PSUK

3. Oniboy
Calzorz
RyuKen!
Rage
Jim
DeathKid

4. Yeniths
Makomako
Nillix
Pit
MalcolmX
Suck me

As I now have 24 entrants, there will be no more spots available, so a a reserve list will begin being made. if any more decide to enter.

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
Ohhhh Yeah these Pools look intense.

Good luck to you all guys, any chance you can get some videos for me? Would love to see some of these matches.
Hey Smudge, i've asked NilliX if he can film again like he did last time. He said they'll be pictures at least, my phone isn't the best. I'd also like some videos, unfortunately my phone is awful for it. :laugh:

Aiko, Turner said he'd like to come along again, but he hasn't pre-registered. If a spot comes up, can he take it?

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
munchtaru is dropping out so Turner gets the spot.

Thanks very much! I'm sure he'll appreciate that. I'll pass the message on to him ASAP! :bee:

This will be the last chance i'm checking this now, so I will just say, i'm looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow, I look forward to a great time :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
:laugh: good luck peoples should be pretty good imo. You have got most if not all the best brawl players ion the UK coming. Seems closer to an actual brawl tournament than a ranbat.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I have a pool of death for this >_> I dislike all the matchups in my pool lol, be fine tho:). I'm really looking forward to this, see you all tomorrow.

for once I don't know who that is in your avatar lol.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
i wanted to come , sob sob hope the venue burns down

>.>

Yen - 1st

:D make me proud

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
A brawl event. This must literally must be boring as ****. I am known for not liking brawl but forget an event where that is JUST played. I don't see where you lot get your fun from it.
I advise someone to bring along melee for some entertainment when the brawl gets unbareable.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
aaron you are obviously **** at brawl come back when you can beat my luigi

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
A brawl event. This must literally must be boring as ****. I am known for not liking brawl but forget an event where that is JUST played. I don't see where you lot get your fun from it.
I advise someone to bring along melee for some entertainment when the brawl gets unbareable.
Troll mabe? I'm New here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom