• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol skyworld has a circle+it's techable almost anywhere, as much as I dislike lost planet it's really not comparable.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
The only thing i don't like about Distant Plant is trying to back on the leaf. If you miss that edge by a little, little bit thats it lol GAME

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
wait for it

aiko waits patiently with controller in hand

.................... in spirit :)

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
Well, I was keeping this from the majority of friends to surprise them, but due to the fact that i've heard some people aren't going to be able to make it, i've decided to come clean. I shall be attending on the 22nd so please officially confirm me!

Really looking forward to playing!

Smudge

Smash Lord
Unfortinately, It's looking ike i'm not going to be able to make this.

Sorry i've left this so late, but things have come up this week that have made it so I can't go.

Once again, sorry, hopefully see you all soon.

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
It's unlikely, as of tomorrow morning, i'm heading over to Leeds to spend time with my sister, then on the Sunday i'll be over to Manchester. Won't be home until Monday evening. I do have MSN, shall I add you? What part of Lincolnshire are you from?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Meh I won't make this. Mostly due to the fact its one of the worst dates ever for me. >_>

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Unfortinately, It's looking ike i'm not going to be able to make this.

Sorry i've left this so late, but things have come up this week that have made it so I can't go.

Once again, sorry, hopefully see you all soon.
Sorry to hear you can't go i really wanted to play your dede again.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It's unlikely, as of tomorrow morning, i'm heading over to Leeds to spend time with my sister, then on the Sunday i'll be over to Manchester. Won't be home until Monday evening. I do have MSN, shall I add you? What part of Lincolnshire are you from?
Ah I see, no problem, yeah add me anyway perhaps we can play some other time or at one of my fests. I'm from Louth, Lincolnshire has a good Brawl community.

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin
It's a shame so many people are dropping out of this, it's unfortunate that it was made for Mothers day, but it's not the end of the world. I think they'll still be a good turnout.

Aiko

Smash Champion
If your name isn't here, let me know!

Pools

1. Aiko
Kira!
LBX
Munchtaru
Darren

2. Blinky
Fuzzyness
Jankai
Bush
Sharkman

3. Oniboy
Calzorz
RyuKen!
Rage
Jim

4. Yeniths
Makomako
Pit
Nillix

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
If your name isn't here, let me know!

Pools

1. Aiko
Kira!
LBX
Munchtaru
Darren

2. Blinky
Fuzzyness
Jankai
Bush

3. Oniboy
Calzorz
RyuKen!
Rage
Jim

4. Yeniths
Makomako
Pit
Nillix
He's in aiko's pool:chuckle:

Edit: does anyone know who rage is?

Sharkman

Smash Rookie
Hullo friends!

Sharkman here (or Sharky for short hehehe). Aiko recommended i post something here about putting my name down for ranbats.

I'm pretty new to the game, but trust me, I am good. And im ready to take a bite out of the competition hehehe.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
i notice as well me and bu5h are in the same pool, me and bu5h have been playing smash brothers for along time and its gonna be a bloody intense match when me and him go head to head :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah sorry about that, thing is, there are 5 of you guys and only 4 pools, so 2 of you will have to play each other at some point. I can switch you with a mate who you dont play often though if you can suggest to me.

also, here are the awards up for grabs. Anybody is eligible to win, even if you dont place high, so give it your best!

Awards:

Best Newcomer - awarded to the best new entry

Most Improved Player - awarded to the player who has improved the most since last time

Shock of the Day - awarded to the player who defies odds and beats a higher tiered player

Bad Beat of the day - awarded to the player who loses against someone unexpectantly

Most inspiring - awarded to the player who shows a new style of play or inspires others to try a new character

Nice Grab Tip Finish - Finish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom