• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northview High School Tourney (Jan 10th!!!!!)

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
Hey ummmm Antic after we brang you back to waba today WE GOT LOST
And i mean its not all your fault but... these directions SUCK

10SUCK

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
That is one SICK mindgame o.o
that's how i roll, i honestly never noticed the ad box, i got there fine o.o and i needed the directions to northview. Melee frustrates me.

but let's talk about the tournament seriously, when should i come in for the meeting with the principal.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
that's how i roll, i honestly never noticed the ad box, i got there fine o.o and i needed the directions to northview. Melee frustrates me.

but let's talk about the tournament seriously, when should i come in for the meeting with the principal.
ummmm hmmm me and dyno are going to try to actually set a appointment we'll tell the principal about you... so yah we'll get back to you

oh, dyno don't tell anyone we r going to set an appointment becuase i hate them pestering in this especially those people that are probably not even coming....

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
ummmm hmmm me and dyno are going to try to actually set a appointment we'll tell the principal about you... so yah we'll get back to you

oh, dyno don't tell anyone we r going to set an appointment becuase i hate them pestering in this especially those people that are probably not even coming....
let them pester and get pumped, maybe they'll actually come to the tourney.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
let them pester and get pumped, maybe they'll actually come to the tourney.
Eh...its just when they hear about the appointment they'll be like "oh im coming to becuz i have better judgment than actual people who set it up...YES"

yah -_-

Umby

Smash Master
Guys, be careful with voiding entry fees by means of bringing setups. They tried that at IC2, and a number of people (including me) got screwed, one reason being that they already had enough setups and didn't have enouhg outlets for any more.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
we should bring though mutiple outlet hook ups and extension cords im pretty sure the school has thoughs

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Guys, be careful with voiding entry fees by means of bringing setups. They tried that at IC2, and a number of people (including me) got screwed, one reason being that they already had enough setups and didn't have enouhg outlets for any more.
well if they're name isn't on the list then it won't count as a voided cost. that's how i'll sum that up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
kk update on this tournament, its prob gona be in 09 cuz there is only like 2 weeks and trying to get everything togeter is really hard takes a long time and requires alot of running around trying to find teachers filling out forms and getting everything together.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
kk update on this tournament, its prob gona be in 09 cuz there is only like 2 weeks and trying to get everything togeter is really hard takes a long time and requires alot of running around trying to find teachers filling out forms and getting everything together.
Yah we have an unexpected LOAD of shiaaat that we have to do (our school is overprotected and full of asians)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
dude i was about to go ape**** if no one posted in this for the week time period i was banned, i'll change the date. Jan 10th

ocaie

Smash Cadet
yo for shiz! is that good drank alowd on this scool. yo man ya fel me. i love playn that brawl shiz while felin dank. ill fo showa bring my mom to this party

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yo for shiz! is that good drank alowd on this scool. yo man ya fel me. i love playn that brawl shiz while felin dank. ill fo showa bring my mom to this party
i cant understand you, go take an english class. NO ALCOHOL ITS A F*CKING SCHOOL!

ocaie

Smash Cadet
do de tech tha languag et dat scool yo? if so ima definatly packin me mom wit me. we both be like the illgriterate or somthin like dat. yo man i know all me **** be feelin me

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Both of you are illiterate. Although we knew this about Dynomite for a while.

good thing this has been delayed right? Although since it's at January, I can't go either.

I mean...

Northview
Tipped Off 4
Impact Clash III...

I don't have enough money or rides for all of that. Although I guess I'll go to Impact Clash lol...

Someone change the third tourney to something else. I mean, you're just handing BigLou money. What's your problem? =(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Both of you are illiterate. Although we knew this about Dynomite for a while.

good thing this has been delayed right? Although since it's at January, I can't go either.

I mean...

Northview
Tipped Off 4
Impact Clash III...

I don't have enough money or rides for all of that. Although I guess I'll go to Impact Clash lol...

Someone change the third tourney to something else. I mean, you're just handing BigLou money. What's your problem? =(
why start hating on me?
No johns.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
do de tech tha languag et dat scool yo? if so ima definatly packin me mom wit me. we both be like the illgriterate or somthin like dat. yo man i know all me **** be feelin me
i think hes ******** but of course i would be saying that and why are black people touching you

*back away sloooowwwllllyyyy*

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rules and Regulations
• Trash talking is allowed but only to an extent.
• No Crying, have sportsmanship and congratulate the winner.
No Stealing
I loled.

I might actually go to this.

Top Bottom