• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northview High School Tourney (Jan 10th!!!!!)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I can bring 3 Wii's at least if I go. Mine doesn't have everything unlocked yet though. I'll start bringing it to Waba when I go, so we can unlock ****. I have all the characters, but I don't have all the stages and the extra options.
u have 3 wii's? wdf christmas/ b day/... anyways thx :D sub space is fun and doesnt take THAT long... right... ?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
u have 3 wii's? wdf christmas/ b day/... anyways thx :D sub space is fun and doesnt take THAT long... right... ?
No, I have mine, my friend Michael's and my friend Will's. I just got to be like dude bring your Wii's. I'll try to bring them. Will is too **** lazy and doesn't have a job, so he probably won't go because of "money". Michael and his brother will probably go with me though and I'll just get Will's Wii.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
No, I have mine, my friend Michael's and my friend Will's. I just got to be like dude bring your Wii's. I'll try to bring them. Will is too **** lazy and doesn't have a job, so he probably won't go because of "money". Michael and his brother will probably go with me though and I'll just get Will's Wii.
alright cool, get thoes stages.. rly not that hard i got all stages really easily. just play like 4 chars 10 times and u just have to suicide and ur good.. but yeah cool, bring set ups and ill be talking to people at my school bout it and hopefully we can set this sh*t up for a nice tourny/smash practice thing a week before waba starts (hoping for it to take place on the 13th of Dec)

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Get a date down 2 weeks before because I need to request it off. I'm going to be getting manager soon, so that's extra important for me.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Get a date down 2 weeks before because I need to request it off. I'm going to be getting manager soon, so that's extra important for me.
we're going for the 13th, just a heads up

Considering if Noir does in fact make it we'll have 6 Wiis

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
we're going for the 13th, just a heads up

Considering if Noir does in fact make it we'll have 6 Wiis
Okay. I don't think I'll have manager by then, but after today I KNOW I'm getting shift manager. That means I won't be able to take every sat off that I would want =[[

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You guys know I have a hacked save w/ everything on it if you're too lazy to unlock stuff in my SD. <_<

I'll probably bring a Wii if I go.

Also, can we like set-up no tripping Wiis? I don't know about you guys, but it seems I trip a lot more nowadays...

Tripping into tornado is kinda gay so it would help if I'm not mindgamed by random people again.

Also Dynomite...

will the girls be present at the tournament?

This is a crucial piece of information we must all know.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You guys know I have a hacked save w/ everything on it if you're too lazy to unlock stuff in my SD. <_<

I'll probably bring a Wii if I go.

Also, can we like set-up no tripping Wiis? I don't know about you guys, but it seems I trip a lot more nowadays...

Tripping into tornado is kinda gay so it would help if I'm not mindgamed by random people again.

Also Dynomite...

will the girls be present at the tournament?

This is a crucial piece of information we must all know.
All we can do is hope.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
All we can do is hope.
if anyone actually KNOWS me like dyno im a beast when it comes to ladies (or high scool girls O.O) especially asains and blacks... only a select few when it comes to white girls :D i dont know why those two groups like me though dyno remember when those black girls came to our table because of me and eric lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
if anyone actually KNOWS me like dyno im a beast when it comes to ladies (or high scool girls O.O) especially asains and blacks... only a select few when it comes to white girls :D i dont know why those two groups like me though dyno remember when those black girls came to our table because of me and eric lol
over exaturated. Eric knew them not u.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I don't think I'll have manager by then, but after today I KNOW I'm getting shift manager. That means I won't be able to take every sat off that I would want =[[
that off that one Saturday. Do eet.

@dyno - so verdict on the tourney
@vietG - you better be going dude
@kingK - we're kidding about the ladies...maybe.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
that off that one Saturday. Do eet.

@dyno - so verdict on the tourney
@vietG - you better be going dude
@kingK - we're kidding about the ladies...maybe.
i dont know i might give the slips to random girls im thinking about it but.

hey antic on monday we'll talk to the principal.

me, dyno, you and biglu will talk to the principal lol

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i dont know i might give the slips to random girls im thinking about it but.

hey antic on monday we'll talk to the principal.

me, dyno, you and biglu will talk to the principal lol
i don't think biglou remembers, so let's keep it at us three.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
*bump*

come on guys let's set some people up for this! Date's set, asian girls are available, noobs can be crushed. Let's do eet!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
instead of s64 in brawl tournament we should just have a s64 tournament :))))))))

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Or we could play the Smash 64 hacked into the Wii to work like a virtual console game.

You can use GCN controllers or N64 pads (N64 pads only if you have a N64 to GCN converter).

I recently downloaded the game to know what that olde Smash Bros. is like and it's pretty...broken.

Also if we need all characters/option to turn items off on it, I have a save for that too.

Or we could make the Brawl w/ N64 characters only become a tourney w/

Brawl+ mechanics?

I personally say that if we go with this, we could make it:

Hitstun Code
Auto L-cancels (because S-canceling is ridiculous, and the manual L-cancel code is weird w/ Barlw's floatiness)
Unlimited Replay Time
No Tripping
Smash 64 Character Select Screen Modifier (as seen in pic)

We could do either. Normal Brawl with N64 characters seems a little unfair as a majority of the original cast pretty much suck in Brawl. So unless you want a DK/Pikachu/Kirby/Fox/Luigi only tournament, it's either the original game or Brawl+.

And have we decided on a finalized date yet? If so, update the title to include it. It makes it easier for those interested to see it right away.

I'm hyping my n00b school to possibly attend this thing. Let's make it worthwhile.

EDIT: Okay, December 13th. I'll see if I can arrange for it.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Or we could play the Smash 64 hacked into the Wii to work like a virtual console game.

You can use GCN controllers or N64 pads (N64 pads only if you have a N64 to GCN converter).

I recently downloaded the game to know what that olde Smash Bros. is like and it's pretty...broken.

Also if we need all characters/option to turn items off on it, I have a save for that too.

Or we could make the Brawl w/ N64 characters only become a tourney w/

Brawl+ mechanics?

I personally say that if we go with this, we could make it:

Hitstun Code
Auto L-cancels (because S-canceling is ridiculous, and the manual L-cancel code is weird w/ Barlw's floatiness)
Unlimited Replay Time
No Tripping
Smash 64 Character Select Screen Modifier (as seen in pic)

We could do either. Normal Brawl with N64 characters seems a little unfair as a majority of the original cast pretty much suck in Brawl. So unless you want a DK/Pikachu/Kirby/Fox/Luigi only tournament, it's either the original game or Brawl+.

And have we decided on a finalized date yet? If so, update the title to include it. It makes it easier for those interested to see it right away.

I'm hyping my n00b school to possibly attend this thing. Let's make it worthwhile.

EDIT: Okay, December 13th. I'll see if I can arrange for it.
that would take alot of work for every set ;<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
that would take alot of work for every set ;<
Not really. I just have to install the Homebrew Channel and get my SD Card full of hax for the N64 Brawl+ hack.

Now for the other one I just have to transfer the save and game to everyone. I think.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Not really. I just have to install the Homebrew Channel and get my SD Card full of hax for the N64 Brawl+ hack.

Now for the other one I just have to transfer the save and game to everyone. I think.
luigi would be broken with brawl hacks.

really guys, let/'s get a list going, who's coming to this?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
luigi would be broken with brawl hacks.
His aerials won't L-cancel since they already autocancel...but yeah hitstun might be a problem...

Which is why we should just play real N64.

Get hype?

Or we can just play full Brawl+? Fox and Sheik are also pretty gay on Brawl+ but I digress.

Brawl is just a mess. =P

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
His aerials won't L-cancel since they already autocancel...but yeah hitstun might be a problem...

Which is why we should just play real N64.

Get hype?

Or we can just play full Brawl+? Fox and Sheik are also pretty gay on Brawl+ but I digress.

Brawl is just a mess. =P
i say we stick with brawl and melee, if this gets good and we have another we can have more time to set up sets for brawl+

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
*bump*

come on guys let's set some people up for this! Date's set, asian girls are available, noobs can be crushed. Let's do eet!
ummm woh do i hve to set this up cuz im not THAT good lol >.>

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Seriously, put the date in the title, it'll attract more people if they see it's on a date that's convenient for them. ;(

The third tourney should probably be Brawl+ or Melee since BigLou will **** the third tourney as it is.

Does he really need anymore money? He already has enough to buy the hax hat.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, put the date in the title, it'll attract more people if they see it's on a date that's convenient for them. ;(

The third tourney should probably be Brawl+ or Melee since BigLou will **** the third tourney as it is.

Does he really need anymore money? He already has enough to buy the hax hat.
it won't let me change the title. how do you do it?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ALL PEOPLE WANTING TO BRAWL MONDAY FOR FREEEEE LISTEN UP!!!

I have made a VideoGame Club at Northview High, and our meetings are on mondays after school 3:50-5:00
We have smash and people were talking about bringing gears of war and some xbox crap but rly, who needs that, we have 2 people bring in set ups and thx to them for actually commiting (KingK and myself) SO! if u wana hang out and brawl some, bring your set up (optional, but i dont think u want like 20 people crouding 2 wii's switching off 2 people at a time.) Its absolutly FREE! If you have any questions please post here i will check this thread 2mar morning at 7:00AM Before i go to school, anything passed that time please contact KingK @ 404-643-8445 PLEASE NOTE that we are in school and we get let out at 3:40, so dont be a Do*che and get his phone taken away since it went off in class, please call before 8:30AM or After 3:40 PM. Thank you and i hope to see alot of u there!

Top Bottom