• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina: Pound V Interest/Rides Thread

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
get over it craig, you're never going to ride in the front seat. even if it was just us two, I'd make you ride in the back seat.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
get over it craig, you're never going to ride in the front seat. even if it was just us two, I'd make you ride in the back seat.
rosa parks would not approve of this, u racist pig. U and ur kind are the **** that stains this nation. U RACIST ****!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Rosa Parks was standing in the back when she was asked to get off the bus *******.

Craig, I dare you to put me on your ignore list.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
you have no idea how nice of a feature it is when people just don't shut up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you could get in one of like 3 cars then lol. gofg's needs 1 more person then everyone elses tho so you should try and get with him

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
do you know if he has a car already together or?

because my parents are now like "lol we don't want you to drive anymore."

lord karn

Smash Master
No, so we could split between his car and John's. He wants to leave Monday. However, he's not sure if he can get off work on Monday for sure or not yet, though, so he's not 100% confirmed.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Who wants in on staying with us at the hotel? We have 2 rooms reserved but ppl have dropped out on going so we gonna need some ppl to fill the room. You would have to pay the split cost for each night though. Let me know

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
karn are you riding with a raleigh crew? Cuz I know felipe reallllly wans to go, and I'd be willing to drive him if he can make it to greensboro.

if felipe can't make it to gboro, I guess I could take you koozy. I'm a little wary driving 10 hours with someone I've never met though...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
karn are you riding with a raleigh crew? Cuz I know felipe reallllly wans to go, and I'd be willing to drive him if he can make it to greensboro.

if felipe can't make it to gboro, I guess I could take you koozy. I'm a little wary driving 10 hours with someone I've never met though...
Kris is a cool guy.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok so so far, felipe and kris ae without rides, and josh may be driving?

I can take 1 more I guess, just as long as the have the proper funds.

Top Bottom