• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina: Pound V Interest/Rides Thread

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
alex, aren't you riding with john and I? we're staying until monday.

:|

craig, can you find anywhere else to stay? I really don't want to bother my father with the idea of having someone stay here.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hopefully so, because it's literally impossible for you to stay here. I have school friday.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my car:
ocean
kadaj
ph00t
rpsi

john's car:
gofg
colleen
karn

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
we've tried. >_> there's no one else that wants to go that I know of.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
:/

we have 7 people, and 2 5 seaters. I don't know who else is driving besides kevin and chris.

lord karn

Smash Master
Maybe his car can fit one more. I suppose he would have to go to raleigh to get thunder anyways, right? Doesn't thunder live in raleigh now?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I thought Thunder lived in VA?

edit: Adam's car is small so I doubt he'd have room. Guess there's no harm in asking though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thunder ain't going - but we still have four folks in our car. Unsure about Bean. There's Justin, Adam, Gerod and I in that car, though. Thunder lives around an hour and a half from me, BTW.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
iirc adam said his car is full earlier.

even if adam could fit more, that would still leave us with 6, which is too much for one 5 seater, meaning everyone else would have to pay more in gas.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
by killing them?

alex, do you have a van? I seem to recall that.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'f my car wasn't still eff'D up, I'd try to offer mine. Sorry

lord karn

Smash Master
lol, me, triforce, malk and adam fit in his car for pound 3. We can make something work.

Nah, I don't have a van. I'd offer to drive, by my car is no bigger than a five seater, too.

Well, chris obviously has one seat open in his car. We can fit one more in the ocean car. That just leaves one floater.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
but we can't really cut one person off. i would prefer to take one less car, but i don't know where that extra person can go.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
By the sounds of it, that means we could only fit one extra person, but I doubt we are gonna do that. Specially since we packing things into that car, so it's gonna be ever more a tight fit.

lord karn

Smash Master
So who all is driving and who is in each car?

Ocean's car:
Ocean
Ph00t
rpsi
craig

John's car:
John
Me
Colleen

Adam's Car:
Adam
Zio
Gerod
Someone else

BlackChris' car:
Chris
Sneak
Theo
EWB

Kevin's Car:
Kevin
Cam
Smith
Snap (lol for some reason I kept thinking of snap as Sauron, and I was like **** I don't wanna ride with him.
Moo

Is that everyone that is going? Does anyone have access to an SUV or something? I mean, I really can't spend too much money, I almost didn't go because I didn't wanna spend the money. So I might go with blackchris if we can't fill up some more cars. I'm totally up for doing six person cars.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i'd be up for six person cars, but there is absolutely no way I could fit six in my car. I don't know about john's.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So who all is driving and who is in each car?

Ocean's car:
Ocean
Ph00t
rpsi
craig

John's car:
John
Me
Colleen

Adam's Car:
Adam
Zio
Gerod
Someone else

BlackChris' car:
Chris
Sneak
Theo
EWB

Kevin's Car:
Kevin
Cam
Smith
Snap (lol for some reason I kept thinking of snap as Sauron, and I was like **** I don't wanna ride with him.
Moo

Is that everyone that is going? Does anyone have access to an SUV or something? I mean, I really can't spend too much money, I almost didn't go because I didn't wanna spend the money. So I might go with blackchris if we can't fill up some more cars. I'm totally up for doing six person cars.
Thanks for this post, the OP is updated with this info.

Top Bottom