• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina, here I come. Anyone in the west?

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Probably annoying by now, because I already posted this before, but with little success and it was a while ago soooooo, I'll be in school at Culowhee the day after tomorrow, and this post is to see who's around the area (within an hour or two) I have a car so I can travel, I'm decent at the game, not great but not bad, here's my YT channel, I live in ATL and do some recording at fests down there.

---> http://www.youtube.com/user/Red3white?feature=mhee

Get at me NC! I'm really looking forward to smashing up there and getting to know the people.

:DD

~MOP

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You might be SOL. According to the Brocator Thread, there's a dude in Canton, but that's about it. I think there's also a small scene in UNC-A, but the majority of NC Smash is in the Piedmont.

I'd also check Knoxville, TN, if I were you.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'd like to go to G6, but just 20 minutes ago my car didn't pass emmssions, so I'll probably have it a week or so into the year... even if I could, orientation is tomorrow so the chances are slim, thank you tho :p

HyL!

Smash Lord
I live in Canton, which is like around 40 minutes away, but I really don't play smash anymore. AFAIK There's no one else anywhere this far west. :x

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I live in Canton, which is like around 40 minutes away, but I really don't play smash anymore. AFAIK There's no one else anywhere this far west. :x
oh dear :X... well good thing I can travel. Unfortunately it sounds like all the action is in Charlotte, which isn't the end of the world, I'll make due, thank y'all

HyL!

Smash Lord
Charlotte's going to be a good three hours+ from you sadly. :/ I'm a Street Fighter player now, but I wouldn't mind getting into melee to be honest. I refuse to play brawl now though.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Yeah! 40 minutes is nothing :D my Facebook is Preston Palmer if u wanna hit me up, and we'll get it started! and yeah brawl sux ballz

HyL!

Smash Lord
Alrighty, then I added you! I really don't know anyone at all that plays either of them, I don't even know Street Fighter players from around here..

Top Bottom