• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norfair

Lizard

Smash Ace
Should not be banned, Lava is only hard to avoid if you get knocked into it. It's Strategy.

Halberd is Legal, and the Claw is a way worse hazard than the Lava...

Smash Master
I hate the ledge abuse at Norfair. There's nowhere you can go that your opponent can't get to the ledge within one second.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
about camp friendly, Snake can Nair through anyone trying to ledgecamp, and he has sick control with his grenades and C4 kills early and is insanely good for tactical platform control...

anhkheg

Smash Rookie
Norfair is my go2 stage with all my characters (Olimar, Tink, and Gannon)
Personally, i think the the multiple lava sets are a bigger asset to the players than a hindrance, give that you know how to use each 'attack' to your advantage.
Because the stage uses only small platforms i find it amazingly easy to hold off campers with with arial spams from outside the level (ie- edge abues), making full use of the invincibility frames and Olimar's ability to climb the ledges with ****** platforms with U-air

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
norfair use to be my primary cp. but since the new rules about stages were added (12 stages alltogether) i cant use it anymore
i use to love it wit marth, the platforms were soo easily controled and the lava is.. somewhat random, but if u know how to use it to your advantage :D

Top Bottom