• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'm the Nintendoking *****es so you best listen up. I'm drunk as **** right now and I'lll tell you I ***** out when it comes to tourneys cause tourneys are dumb and a waste of my time. I like hangin out with SIlient specter anyways so whatever. Anywho. MM's all around for those who care to take on my Fox. Mind you I suck now mcause I hhaven't really played in like e-2957 years so bare with me; I'll still kick most of your ***** I think.

Anoyho. Power rankings are done and want money matches.

Did I tell yhou guys how much i respect german? He's a really cool guy. Doesn't smoke or do drugs and still drinks loke a champ . treally cool guy.

BTW bobby marrrrry me.

Dbr I live with 2 roomates. SO whenever you're down to smash get drunk, or do whatever we're always down. Just come i[ on friday or saturday or whateverf and come play smash with us. And drink and stuff. I don't even know wheere I am right nOw lolloolollool.

Lunin's sister is hell cute btw and I wanna hang out with her more. That's about it.

I'm so drunk. ****. GThis has to end.

Who like racket ball. I have no ixea what the **** gtha tis but it sounds fun.

I love pierre too. And boby, and dan, and mitcheeooooo, and like bunch of other peoples.

But lunin's sister is sooosoooooo cute. Bleh I'm doene night night.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Llol me again. Why does eveyone have to sleep I'm so depressed I'm not at home gaving fun right now. Bleh.

Who wants the butt sex I know you do. Lunin what say you. Wait I'm way wasted and have no feeling in my legs. ****ing hell wherea are my legs. Someone needs to get this under control. I have a really big *****.

My ***** is exaxtly 10.5" btw fully charged. BEAT THAT MYKO HA!!

Wait I locew myko what am i saying.

I juis need love. :pure simple lpove. Can someone give me that?
PLeasde.

NO guys sex btw. That's gross. Everyone is sleepiiiiiiiiiing.

Simna hgas a wierd eye. I like lots of peplople.

Does myko have adids. Is myko jealous of me. Is myko fantasti. GThese are things i need to know. ****. I need a toaster's struddle brb. LPOL spelloing.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
this is how every biweekly is for me...

doubles:
loses to lunin and somone else
wins against random noobs
loses to frotaz and somone else

singles:
wins against random noob
loses against lunin
wins against random noob
loses to frotaz

lol...i love my braket

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
this is how every biweekly is for me...

doubles:
loses to lunin and somone else
wins against random noobs
loses to frotaz and somone else

singles:
wins against random noob
loses against lunin
wins against random noob
loses to frotaz

lol...i love my braket
haha thats how mines goes a lot to!:laugh:

Snap

Smash Ace
a few losses frotaz does not = 7. Also EVERYONE love Brett Favre just like you really love Ganon. Theres just no denying it :)

Edit: **** I forgot, Snap dude, lets mm Lunin and Myko in doubles vodka shots. We got this ****.

zoap that's unfair for them those lightweights won't last a second

plus im an alcoholic

Snap

Smash Ace
god

everyone was saying alaric was cute

and i was about to take it a step further and say alaric was hot

but then i read that btzo beat me to it

so i have nothing to say.

Top Bottom