• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

The King

Smash Ace
I beat Snap in a bunch of friendlies and tourneys and pools and stuff. But he was probably drunk so it doesn't matter.
I've never beaten NK, but I've had my avatar longer than him. But his name is longer than mine, so it doesn't matter.
Hm. Seems I have no arguement. Keep me off the list!

King Out

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Tyderium ***** me in friendlies all the time. Like the guy can three stock me on a whim. His jedi mind tricks are too good, making me use only one move over and over again... and over again.

I think he could give zhu a run for his money.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
why are king and others off the list? is it upon request. or have they suddenly gone bad. o.o just curious.
i saw king up there saw keep me off list. soo yeah

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think it was because he was inactive?

The King

Smash Ace
Lol I was just being sarcastic in that last post. I was removed either because I was inactive from the norcal scene for nearly 6 months, or because I'm not among the top25 smashers in norcal anymore =(. If you'd like to know why I didn't attend biweeklies for as long as I did, ask Bob$ or PM his smashboards account as to why, he'll tell you.

I also fear Bob$'s downsmash more than death itself. :urg:

King Out

Bob Money

Smash Ace
i will **** lunin if hes above me, i will in all honestly cease giving the animal eye contact or recognize his existence.

jk lunin is better/gayer than me recently.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
right now i am probably good enough to be on the list probably but i dont think i deserve it because i havent been going to the biweeklies. i will probably do well in modesto this weekend and maybe beat some good people, but i dont know, some other people are just too good. narfinator is really good, frotaz is placing higher than ever, yen is hella good too.

darkmike moved to socal :'C i miss u mike.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
So Zhu messaged me on AIM yesterday and he knew what city I lived in, what high school class i took, the fact that i won a high school tourney, and my full name. He should be #0 on norcal's stalker rankings.

Discuss.

This is Kira btw.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Most of us panelists don't really have much of a desire to do another list. Half of the people on the list are playing like their secondaries. We all know Zhu and FTA are the most likely to go up. We all know Isai, King, SS in that order. Blah, blah, blah, etc. Plus even if we did another list why wouldn't we wait until after SCC...

Mexican can have the last spot on the rankings ^_~

Valis is hella good.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Most of us panelists don't really have much of a desire to do another list. Half of the people on the list are playing like their secondaries. We all know Zhu and FTA are the most likely to go up. We all know Isai, King, SS in that order. Blah, blah, blah, etc. Plus even if we did another list why wouldn't we wait until after SCC...

Mexican can have the last spot on the rankings ^_~

Valis is hella good.
Who is playing their seconadaries other than you and frotaz? lol and I think we should do 1 or 2 more b4 brawl comes out, but if we do it should be after SCC.

Valis is like top 15 btw

Top Bottom