• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Zoap

Smash Master
^ this is also true:psycho:

if you wanna see Isai being Isai watch teams KDJ+M2K vs Isai+CJ

Thats Isai my friends.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
gawd isai in teams is way beyond anything he does in singles.

i watched those new ss+isai vs zel+germ vids... it was sexcellent.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
To is a conjunction, I think.

lol I haven't taken any English classes in years. I had to relearn alot of stuff when I started studying German.

edit: Unless it's counted as part of the verb, like German does. There is no 'to', it's just implied. So any German verb, let's take sehen, doesn't mean 'see', it means 'to see'. It just adds it automatically if it's necessary, and it's ignored if it isn't.

:confused: The english language blows anyway. For example, why can we ensure, insure, and assure? THEY ALL MEAN THE SAME **** THING!!!! STOP WASTING TIME!!! ******* connotations and popular use. [/rant]

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
To is a conjunction, I think.

lol I haven't taken any English classes in years. I had to relearn alot of stuff when I started studying German.

edit: Unless it's counted as part of the verb, like German does. There is no 'to', it's just implied. So any German verb, let's take sehen, doesn't mean 'see', it means 'to see'. It just adds it automatically if it's necessary, and it's ignored if it isn't.

:confused: The english language blows anyway. For example, why can we ensure, insure, and assure? THEY ALL MEAN THE SAME **** THING!!!! STOP WASTING TIME!!! ******* connotations and popular use. [/rant]
To is an infinitive kthxbai

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I tried to study German, but his Falco is too crazy for me to learn anything useful.

kthxbaiggwtfmm$$omg

Snap

Smash Ace
To is an infinitive kthxbai
to is not an infinitive

to predicates infinitives. i.e. to comes before infinitives.

Snap i want to say shut up. I beat all the people zoap does when i feel like it. But look, I'm not on the ****ing list. Go figure.

ok, so here it goes.

is it ****ing possible to mention anyone else on the power rankings without you relating it to yourself, NK? SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU PIECE OF SH*T IF YOU F*CKING THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT THEN STOP F*CKING AROUND AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL EVERY TIME YOU F*CKING PLAY YOU STUPID MOTHER F*CKER F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK

:)

that wasnt so bad now was it.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Snap says what everyone thinks :)

But I still love you anyway NK.

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS DON'T YOU GET THAT?!?!?!?!??

Ok I lied I love everyone except Afro Justin.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ender has anyone ever told you you look like Jamie Oliver?
No. I dont know who that is. Though it is the first time I can remember being compared to someone, so thats cool I guess.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I fu
cking love Snap Frotaz and ender.

BTW, Jamie Oliver is the guy that hosts The Naked Chef on Food Network. I think.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
i try in teams which is why kev and i usually do well. Aaaaand my favorite subject is me, so ya'll that are thinkin shίt but not saying it, fυυυυυck you. Good shίt to snap.

"Me me me.... Me too." -agent smith. Ya'll can call me agent smith. LOOK AT THE RESULTS YOU BIASED PIECE OF SHΙTS. AND TELL ME I HAVE NOT TRIED. IF TEAMS ARE COUNTED THEN WTF!?!?

Dumb cocksuckers.

Snap

Smash Ace
I love how sheridan can defy smashboards rules

and say ****

i copy and pasted that. i wonder if it worked.

EDIT

OK i figured out how to say f*ck. its tricky. i wonder who else can figure it out

watch me:

fuck

furthermore

smash is fun

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I love how sheridan can defy smashboards rules

and say ****

i copy and pasted that. i wonder if it worked.

EDIT

OK i figured out how to say f*ck. its tricky. i wonder who else can figure it out

watch me:

fuck

furthermore

smash is fun
Too bad the purpose is defeated when you see the syntax for doing that when you quote em. But we dont know that.

Shit

*don't kill us Neal pl0x*

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
lol tomi

You know the power ranking system still confuses me and well i've seen NK always winning in teams, and I wonder if him winning even affects his status? I mean...I woul;d expect him up there alrdy, also does winning a singles tourny is better than winning I doubles I am guessing, but how does this point thing work!?

sorry being a noob

The King

Smash Ace
I'm the 2nd best teams player in the entire country.

Coincidence that I'm also ranked 2nd in norcal?

King Out

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Teams should be considered imo. You're not gonna get complete nubs winning teams against players wijth high skill like germ, zelgadis, SS, Lunin, King, NK and others. Then again the list is dumb as **** anyways so whatever.

Ian

Smash Ace
Teams should be considered imo. You're not gonna get complete nubs winning teams against players wijth high skill like germ, zelgadis, SS, Lunin, King, NK and others. Then again the list is dumb as **** anyways so whatever.

why would you put your self on that list? were you hoping no one would notice? you should have just said "my self" it makes you look less self absorbed. =[

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Will someone nearby please play more games with me so I can get better?

I see undeserves and general waste.

But I still rock in teams. So there.

Zoap

Smash Master
i think bob$ and SS are really good team partners. Snap too, FMF is good also.

Never teamed wit king germ or any of those other seriously.

I blow in teams for the most part lol

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Teams should be considered, but not as heavily as singles. The only problem I see with doubles is when two really uneven players are teamed, such as DRGN and GERM or SS and Ian. Those matches shouldn't be considered.

But with teams like Bob$+Zelgadis, NK+Kev$/Simna, myself and TC1, where skills are close to even, teams results are comparable to singles results.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
The rankings are supposed to prove how good you are, not how well you work with others, or how well u rely on ur partner kthxbai

Zoap

Smash Master
yep i rely on snap alot in teams as wit most of my other partners.

Plus teams is fun lets not ruin it guys X)

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
....I am happy I started an interesting talk for once...well if double tourny were counted they should mean like...half the points of a singles tournament, that way points are still kind athere...I mean...I am just saying...since I still don't know how the system works...

EDIT EDIT EDIT: WOOOOOOOT LOOK AT ME TAKING THE 1000th POST! WOOT! I DESERVE SOME SMASHING! ...monday...

The King

Smash Ace
That's why I play so well in teams. I don't play to win by myself in teams, I play to kill the people trying to kill my partner. Just leave my friend alone!

King Out

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I don't remember who but there was a really cool team fighting at one of the sac biweeklys and well they would kill one of the enemy teams character, and then they would fight each other (the cool team) and then kept telling the other guy to back off and to wait that he was in the way....then after one died, the one left fought the enemy that was left...

so it was like...

2 vs 2
1 vs 2 (them two fought)
1 vs 1 (the last step)

it was hilarious

Top Bottom