• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Miharu

Smash Hero
i dont think anyone is actually disputing your skill level/place on the rankings dajuan, you've performed up to par more or less

i said it a few months back, and i've said it here; people give you more **** than they do others because of 1) the way you react to it 2) and your innate cockiness and tendency to talk **** yourself. i personally have no problem with it at all. although i do get the feeling that you understand this already and i've just typed up a few sentences for nothing, whatever

going to stick with my opinion that you, along with the big majority of the people, suck at talking ****

ie: sasuke is a dumb clown and shouldn't be used as a reference

god this argument is dumb ima go sleep now

Walt

Smash Ace
If anyone is actually getting mad at ****talking over the internet then try turning 12. Caring about that is the epitome of stupidity. I'm amazed anyone still gets mad at things on the internet, didn't that stop happening around when people upgraded from 56K.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
If anyone is actually getting mad at ****talking over the internet then try turning 12. Caring about that is the epitome of stupidity. I'm amazed anyone still gets mad at things on the internet, didn't that stop happening around when people upgraded from 56K.
thats funny because 56k was the time where you played mass amounts of Runescape and Diablo 2

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
NK was a pretty funny dude to hang with. he's equally inflammatory in person but it was in good humor

on the boards tho lol just a bad troll

dajuan got this, just has a lot of pride

i wanna beat em both, then beat off

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i dont think anyone is actually disputing your skill level/place on the rankings dajuan, you've performed up to par more or less

i said it a few months back, and i've said it here; people give you more **** than they do others because of 1) the way you react to it 2) and your innate cockiness and tendency to talk **** yourself. i personally have no problem with it at all. although i do get the feeling that you understand this already and i've just typed up a few sentences for nothing, whatever

going to stick with my opinion that you, along with the big majority of the people, suck at talking ****

ie: sasuke is a dumb clown and shouldn't be used as a reference

god this argument is dumb ima go sleep now
i like hyrdochris' post.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Hey you ****ing idiot, stop ****ing up bandwidth with your ****ing pictures every god damn post you make.

Also, using pictures with text that you find funny or adherent to the topic of conversation to prove or emphasis a point is really ****ing annoying especially when you do it 24 ****ing 7. It's an eyesore in conversation/argument and doesn't make your point any more prevalent, amusing, or valid.

I understand if you're trying to be a dumb ****ing troll, but how about you use some inventiveness with your diction and use some solid logic (regardless of how right or wrong you are) to make your point. That's proper trolling.

In regards to you defending people's apparent right to **** talk based on their level of achievement in tournaments, you're a ****ing idiot. There are multitudinous reasons why you're a ****ing idiot but just calling you a ****ing idiot without reason makes me feel better.

You're probably gonna either ignore this or post something stupid in response; I would just like to state that I don't give a **** what you're going to post nor am I going to read it.

HydroKirby for life.

Where's my ****ing SWF warning?
i want the unedited version as poster..on lucien's bed room wall.

Eggz

Smash Hero
So Washington is trying to come down this weekend and we're gonna be in the san fran area. Is there a melee tournament in San Jose or not lol or any tournaments other than http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12055 ? If not who would be down to go to that **** to play me/silent wolf/the rest of WA Melee?

We're coming regardless because we're driving down for free, but me and Otto and the rest of WA Melee wanna get some good Melee practice this weekend so you guys should hook it up.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Soon there will come a day when people no longer know how to communicate except by pasting gifs and image macros. It's already superseded the need for an original sense of humor.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Both Alvin and I have used Dajuans "i aint even mad" gif before.

Sorry boo boo, step up thy game.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Soon there will come a day when people no longer know how to communicate except by pasting gifs and image macros. It's already superseded the need for an original sense of humor.
yeah pretty much

not to mention these gifs/macros aren't even the good ones

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Apparently something being subjective means you get to ignore all the opinions you don't like!
Im not ignoring his opinion, im simply irked by how he uses it in a supercilious way.

oh yay hiding under the cover of "subjectivity" to mask your stupidity

cute, but it gets old
Whose hiding boo boo?

I fed the troll tho, that was my first mistake.

Miharu

Smash Hero
oh fun non-answers

i'm being supercilious because i'm expressing my dissatisfaction with the fact that you clowns are just reposting the same old rehashed **** that ceased to be funny quite some time ago? in any case relativism is ****ing weak

I fed the troll tho, that was my first mistake.
pretty much hiding from the argument at hand

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
oh fun non-answers

i'm being supercilious because i'm expressing my dissatisfaction with the fact that you clowns are just reposting the same old rehashed **** that ceased to be funny quite some time ago? in any case relativism is ****ing weak

pretty much hiding from the argument at hand
What argument? You dislike the same old **** like we post the same old ****.

You're being a **** for the sake of being a ****. I dont see whats wrong with just moving along if you dont like whats being posted in thread. If you wanna turn the thread around then why not take the initiative by posting something constructive in your attempt to move the thread along.

Miharu

Smash Hero
yawn

u do something dumb like u are doing right now and ure gonna get called out on it; u still don't get why i'm calling u guys out on this do you. a macro once in a while is fine, when used tastefully (unimaginable, right?). but then here you come along, senselessly using them in every single post of yours. it gets the point where they don't even add spice to your point, instead, they've pretty much replaced your posts

the point is if i want an imageboard i'll ****ing go to 4chan and not swf

don't even attempt to equivocate my "disliking the same old ****" with your posting the same old ****. please don't victimize yourself as if i'm the one who jumps at any attempt to belittle you and lift myself onto some goddamn pedestal

tl;dr u spam ur ****ty image macros to the point where they cease to have any real meaning

Top Bottom