• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I have noticed several people in Norcal adding an unnecessary "s" to store names (like "Benihana's" or "Outback's"). This is weird to me because this also happens to be a regional thing in the IL/MI part of the Midwest where a lot of my family is from.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Strange

I have noticed several people in Norcal adding an unnecessary "s" to store names (like "Benihana's" or "Outback's"). This is weird to me because this also happens to be a regional thing in the IL/MI part of the Midwest where a lot of my family is from.
I suspected Vanessa added an unnecessary "s" to Benihana so I had to Google the word to make sure before I made the post. ;)

VANS

Smash Ace
ooooooooooo nice catch i didnt even realize ive been wrong for so many years! for some reason i....thought it had an S........like MCDONALDS

Violence

Smash Lord
Since its full name is "Benihana of Tokyo," I can usually remember that it doesn't have an s.

I've eaten there once with my family. The food isn't anything special. Really, it's expensive only because you get to have a show with dinner.

Wasn't impressed. The chefs had tech skill, but that was about it. The food itself didn't impress me. Definitely not worth the prices on the menu.

You guys aren't missing anything.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't think any japanese word can really end in s

so there's that

hibachi food is never really 'worth it'; you're paying for the show and experience!

which is perfectly worth it the first time!

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah, you can bart to the coliseum (i plan on doing this because i don't want to deal with parking)

i dunno what seats; i was just gonna buy them the day of

sidefx

Smash Champion
ill go, if peter goes.

cause peter is the man

im only going for the garlic fries. i hate baseball.

but since its only 10 bucks, thats fine. let me know whats up on aim

Top Bottom