• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Mihardkagechris.

Do you know a player by the name of Milkfat? He claims to be a well known pro in the Dota/HoN community, and then stated that he'd get to rank 1 in LoL in 90 days, but no one has ever heard of him.

Miharu

Smash Hero
yeah i know him on a first name basis

he was never that good at dota, although he is supposedly on one of the top-ranked teams in HoN. best part is any midskill team in dota can scrape the **** out of the top teams in hon skillwise

but i don't doubt him because all of the hs players in lol are even worse than the ones in hon/dota from what i've heard

he's a genuinely nice guy though heh

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
He came off as a **** when he first made his post, because (like everyone else) he was trashing the LoL community. It seemed like Riot actually wanted him to hit rank 1 because they gave him 500k RP/IP (which equates to all of the heroes and runes from the get go), but they took it away because of community QQ.

And I dont doubt that HoN/Dota plays could walk all over LoL players in HoN/Dota, but its a different ball game in LoL, JUST SAYIN.

Miharu

Smash Hero
my friend plays it for like 8-9 hours a day, and it just looks ******** heh; he keeps on qqing about how azrael got ***** by the nerfstick since that was his favorite hero or some ****

and some ppl i played dota with in an old IHL known as DXD apparently are really good at LoL or something

i honestly don't have a problem with LoL by itself; in fact i respect their devs more than HoN devs since they at least went and attempted to create a more unique game rather than some mediocre ripoff. it just gets bad when ******* start to say that LoL is a better competitive game than dota

kinda funny how LoL got into WCG and DotA didn't though; shows just how profit oriented people are these days :<

and i can't luis i have to send my dad to the airport tonight

what a waste of a 5000th post

**** this ****

Miharu

Smash Hero
not worth it to get mad anymore i don't think

will still flame the **** out of newbs tho

ya lmk when u wanna play

L__

Smash Master
not even the end of the world

UNLESS OF COURSE I BECOME THE VERY BEST

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

Shroomed

Smash Master
i played with eric when i FIRST STARTED and couldnt even make it out of silver league

stop hatin zac, u dont want it

Top Bottom