• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Shroomed

Smash Master
i read

shroomed
something something something
scar

shroomed ****in sucks superrad is about to make the easiest $5 he's ever made

i'll pay shroomed myself if i lose
you really like losing money scar

U BOUT TO GET ***** SON <3

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

SuperRad

Smash Master
The problem is: The panel announced when they would be 'meeting' to make the list. Going into Saturday's tournament, word got out that the list was 'almost finished'. Now 'everyone' feels like they 'deserve' an update to the list.

pockyD

Smash Legend
why did such word get out?

there was never any such promise made

if you must have a list, just consider the one i posted a few pages back official

any real one if released at this point wouldn't be much better anyway

Shroomed

Smash Master
im beginning to think you guys hold a conversation at home, and then post it on smashboards for everyone to see

pockyD

Smash Legend
if i explained this simple thing to him in person, then more people would have simply posted here asking for the same explanation

as for why he didn't ask me in person, i have no idea

joeplicate

Smash Master
i know exactly why

it's cause you tell yourself "ok, now it's time to concentrate on homework and not smashboards"

but you can't help but look at it every once in a while, and it gets 10x more appealing as soon as you prohibit yourself from doing something

it's basic human psychology
/p-ism

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i told myself i was going to do my 6 page paper thats due tomorrow morning at 7:00am but I havent started it yet because smashboards and Diablo 2 are too distracting.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
if you want to not be distracted, get out of the house

there's no D2 at the library!
funny thing is that im always out of my house on days where I dont have a 6 page paper ( 2 pages left now ) and a speech due the next day

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I read the first 5pgs of post because I'm bored at work..anyway, this thread has some OG sh.t on it.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Isai 15th? Since when is Isai back? Did he just get like 5th at one tourney or something?

Top Bottom