• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

DJMirror

Smash Master
I Want To See This!

I Hope Sfart
sup sfat
is on the pr this time!

and Tang as well

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey jkun, what'd you spend that $200 on? lol

i'll marth ditto you for $200!!! =D

(my marth looks like a doctor mario)

COME ON PANELISTS!!!!! plz

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey jkun, what'd you spend that $200 on? lol

i'll marth ditto you for $200!!! =D
Read the TGL vs Jkun Thread

add me on facebook and you can find out

and no i dont do marth dittos anymore

are you going to be top 5 shroomed? i hope you're getting top 5

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yes! also i totally forgot it was thanksgiving. im in the philipines right now and we dont celebrate that here X_X. no turkey for me. but there is roosters... alot of them. waking me up everymorning UGHHH

Zoap

Smash Master
That looks pretty legit Jkun I don't have a problem with it and would love to see the pics you come up with for norcal.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
so as someone who's pretty interested in moving to Norcal later in life

how many entrants do Norcal SSBM tourneys usually get and how active is the scene compared to socal :D

PS <3 Boback

DJMirror

Smash Master
Dude Update This!!!!!

I Want To See Shroomed On This!

That looks pretty legit Jkun I don't have a problem with it and would love to see the pics you come up with for norcal.
Thanks i'll get right on to it when the update is done

Shroomed

Smash Master
so as someone who's pretty interested in moving to Norcal later in life

how many entrants do Norcal SSBM tourneys usually get and how active is the scene compared to socal :D

PS <3 Boback
CGC is the bulk of our tourny scene so much <3 to onski

if you come here, you'll have plenty of competition =D

Lovage

Smash Hero
why the **** havn't you guys updated this ranking yet

it actually made it harder for socal to do our rankings because we didn't know how to rate our performance against some of your players

Adam M!

Smash Lord
that's not valid at all lovage

you guys swear, this is how norcal is as an area. they don't take it or themselves too seriously, they're laid back and chill

no matter how much you whine and try to get them to change, they won't, so deal with it

Lovage

Smash Hero
that's not valid at all lovage

you guys swear, this is how norcal is as an area. they don't take it or themselves too seriously, they're laid back and chill

no matter how much you whine and try to get them to change, they won't, so deal with it
them being "laid back and chill" never even entered my mind, i would assume they take themselves seriously at some level to even have a ranking. so if they're stepping down their level of competition for now, that's one thing, but not updating the ranking in 5 months and repeatedly saying "we'll update it soon, after this tournament or that tournament" is dumb

maybe it's not my place to harp on them for something like this, but it would certainly make it a lot easier if you guys had a more accurate ranking by the next time we do our rankings

pockyD

Smash Legend
i've been perfectly willing to not be on the panel (leaving it with 4 or even fewer) in order to 'trim the fat', so to speak

in practice though, i'm not one of the ones that's hard to get a hold of so i don't know whether it would matter

Adam M!

Smash Lord
them being "laid back and chill" never even entered my mind, i would assume they take themselves seriously at some level to even have a ranking. so if they're stepping down their level of competition for now, that's one thing, but not updating the ranking in 5 months and repeatedly saying "we'll update it soon, after this tournament or that tournament" is dumb

maybe it's not my place to harp on them for something like this, but it would certainly make it a lot easier if you guys had a more accurate ranking by the next time we do our rankings
i have nothing to say other than giving you credit for a mature and reasonable response

DJMirror

Smash Master
Nor cal should get some new panelist

Zoap, pockyD and Sheridan imo

lose FMF, Lunin and phil (sorry you guys)

and get lunin's smashboards account to update this or make a new thread

Top Bottom