• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
that's unfortunate

you were so close to the bus stop :X
Just take the 17 to either the 23 or 522 its like another 15 mins not to bad.

Dont worry ima get legit to make it worth your time.

Im still across the street from 2 bus stops and lightrail.

that should be along the 22 line still, right?
22 to the 25 or the 22 to the 23 or while the 522 is still running take the 22 to the 522.

522 is ****.

alum rock is ONE street parallel to my house!

Brian 22 brings you to alum rock and king..... 522 takes you to where miles will be living except I dont know exactly where it stops
Nice House we will have to get it on, Choknater said I have to start 4 stocking you.

Shroomed

Smash Master
kevin, pay 4 my pound 4 and i'll pay you bak the week after

i hella wanna go and i get a $2300 check the week AFTER

and do the rankings too =D

joeplicate

Smash Master
even socal got their **** done before you guys! step it up!

@ miles: i guess
although i want to get better primarily, and the goal of "ranked" comes after
(i would have been ranked this last period if i wasn't in socal, now i'll maybe be 15th or 14th or something again)

Zoap

Smash Master
Sorry that life takes priority over dumbs like you guys

that being said ive compiled a list of most of the wins for each player that i consider relevant to the rankings this period. I just have to get in contact with rey, then hopefully we can set a date and have another 6 months or so free.

Zoap

Smash Master
I'm currently missing brackets for the following tournaments:
CGC Reparations (I believe Julian has this one)
BIO 3 (I have no clue who would have this one)
ROM2 (I'm sure they'll put it up but until then Brandon's wins are mostly unconfirmed)

As you can see those are 3 major tourneys in the period, I also remember that Zac may have held a few tournaments at his house that I have no dates or brackets for. If you know who has these brackets or where I can find them please aim me at Vegita3256.

SFAT

Smash Ace
I deleted my tournament brackets because I thought they were insignficant anyways. L might have his bracket from his end of summer tournament. But once again, do you really count those little home tournaments? That's like counting a random Modesto tournament that nobody goes to.

Though Lumpy should be #0 then Jeff.

Zoap

Smash Master
If they have rank worthy players playing and its not a $1 entry fee(5 is usually the standard) then I see no reason not to count them.

pockyD

Smash Legend
because there was no indication that anyone there was going all out

when even the top placers agree that it wasn't a relevant accomplishment, I think it can be safe to decrease the impact it should have

Top Bottom