• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miztik

Smash Master
Myko that is such a JOHN lol jk

you told me y you dont play serious b4 so im just messin with ya LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
(Good News)/(Bad News)

I need to apologize to kizzo for the last biweekly. Tyderiums ACCIDENTLY stayed up all night with this dumb drunk anorexic **** and since he was kinda my ride I kinda got screwed.

I was so lookin forward to it too.

Regards.

Late.
It's cool : )

this thread needs to stop having 2 more full pages from when i go to sleep to when i come home from school k thanks
Seriously haha. But I'm happy for it - only a few more before we get to 10,000!

if i go on 27th let's record me some matches for a COMBO VIDEOOOO lolz
[ Good News ]
Speaking of, I'm gonna start recording matches for a combo video for my Young Link. I'll see what I can do on my end, but can anyone get me in the right direction for making a video? All I'm gonna do right now (in this phase) is to capture as much video as I can - both from when I play at the club and at the biweeklies. Can someone try and help out by bringing recording equipment? and .... yeah

[ Bad News ]
It might not be likely that there will be a biweekly next weekend either, due to me "kicking it" that weekend. We'll see what happens though. Laterz.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Kizzotron Factor 5000, if you come to Deep Norcal, I have procured a capture card with which things can be recorded. Plus it would be awesome to hang out; I would summon the Frotaz and El BTZO or something.

I'd bring the device to the biweeklies, but you need (I guess) the software that comes with it, and also I don't have a laptop anyway.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
hey guys, i'm going to be in the san francisco area ("redwood shores" or something like that) for 10/28-29 (sunday and monday). i'm getting in sunday afternoon and leaving tuesday morning, and i assume i'm going to be busy during the day monday. i won't have a car or anything, but i'd make some sort of effort to travel if it's reasonably possible

so yeah, anyone want to smash on those days? and if so, either have directions for me or be willing to come to my hotel ;)

i'm not great or anything so don't prepare yourself for disappointment
lol i live like 5 mins from redwood shores if it is redwood shores and not Redwood city.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Kizzotron Factor 5000, if you come to Deep Norcal, I have procured a capture card with which things can be recorded. Plus it would be awesome to hang out; I would summon the Frotaz and El BTZO or something.

I'd bring the device to the biweeklies, but you need (I guess) the software that comes with it, and also I don't have a laptop anyway.
Oh that'd be cool to go kick it with you guys. We'll work that out sometime. PM me your address so I can get a "feel" for how long of a drive it is.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I have like multiple problems with my feet right now. One being my heel hurts cause I jumped across a 15'Wide/10'High section of my apartment's parking lot (pains been goin strong for like 2 weeks now.) And two, my toes turned really ****in sensitive after I kicked our living room coffee table.

You know what I mean?

MacD

Banned via Administration
i had playing simna for an or 2 yesterday, but i do think a bi-weekly would have been fun, but in a different way, i could have got some peach advice

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Didn't Sheridan or somebody have the name of that song a while back? The one with Ken and Chillin; I believe you asked about it once before, Kizzo, and if I'm not mistaken, he was familiar with the song. Granted, that doesn't say much, because I can easily be mistaken, but SOMEBODY knew it . . . I think. I'd go look for the post, but that'd take forever.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Nubs make the world go round. No one likes you KingJiggyWiggy, cept for maybe IceNinja. Now go away and never show your face in smash again.

BTZO is so homosexual it hurts to think about it.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah nk Learn to fly you one nutted communist

...i wonder how long it will take for this one to be figured out.....

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
Nubs make the world go round. No one likes you KingJiggyWiggy, cept for maybe IceNinja. Now go away and never show your face in smash again.

BTZO is so homosexual it hurts to think about it.
LOL just as i read that you said "no one likes you kingjiggywiggy" i was thinking...hey i kinda like him. and then i read that you're excepting me. **** you're all knowing.

but seriously, troll somewhere else. myko is the only troll allowed here.

kizzo, the name of that song is "ken ***** chillin oldschool style" i have the trance album, its called "ken used to give it in the butt"

MacD

Banned via Administration
If you guys want the biweeklies to continue, then I suggest that you find the name of the song playing in this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fw0C1YHF0Qg
The NorCal Biweeklies are officially canceled until someone finds the name of that song. I've been trying to find it for years.

KingJiggyWiggy is officially banned, in general : )

Again, find the song playing in this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7kEvARrAmPI
FWI, those are two different videos

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
BUT NOW I'M SAAAVED IN THE EYE OF THE TOR-NA-DO!!!

I am the original troll of awesomeness. Just look at my thread "Wavedashing and L-Canceling Not Included" or whatever the hell I named it. That thread took down smashboards with how awesome it was. Aftermath and I got so many people wrapped up in that thread, including the great AngeloBangelo. Now tell me I'm not allowed to troll and I'll show you a dildo jumbler with your name on it.

Top Bottom