• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
April Fools' Money Matches:
SS/Lunin ($10.00:$2.00)

Boback ($5.00)
Sky ($5.00)
Andy S. ($5.00)

WYTE ($3.00)
Kizzo ($3.00)
Nuno ($2.00)
Irish ($2.00)

Falcomist ($1.00)
Scamp ($1.00)
Alam ($1.00)
Reminder: Sky, you owe me $5.[

Come on, Ice. Let's go Bluu and the Fusion. Soto? Marky Bark?? Sam???

sidefx

Smash Champion
karthik dont you leave or something like that again this time. lol

we will do our mm. lets do some friendlies too.. all we do are mm's

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
i'll go for mm's. let 's play.

lol Lunin. i have hella hw too..let's do a STUDY/QUIZ/TEST/PROJECT Match. whoever does the most homework wins money LOL!

...smashers will look at us different for the rest of our lives. LL kidding...back to english position paper..err

sidefx

Smash Champion
myko there are about 9 or so tv's every biweekly, kizzo borrows them from the school so were set on tvs. just bring your controller and your money =D

The King

Smash Ace
Hey Glenn...If you happen to find them on those tapes, please put up my DSF vs King matches, my Money Match with Nekurbis (i know he hella wants the footage too, 4 his combo vid), and those 2vs1 matches that were Me vs Lunin+SS, those were helllllllllllla fun. =) If you happen to get the chance, please lemme know, thanks. Also, thanks for the next batch of vids today as well =)
Also, glad to hear the Encoder started working nicely for you :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

King Out

The Game II

Smash Champion
The King said:
Hey Glenn...If you happen to find them on those tapes, please put up my DSF vs King matches, my Money Match with Nekurbis (i know he hella wants the footage too, 4 his combo vid), and those 2vs1 matches that were Me vs Lunin+SS, those were helllllllllllla fun. =) If you happen to get the chance, please lemme know, thanks. Also, thanks for the next batch of vids today as well =)
Also, glad to hear the Encoder started working nicely for you :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

King Out
Your match vs. Nekurbis is on the second batch of vids I have to shrink. At this point, there are only 5 matches yet to be put on my computer; I believe one is of you, one is of Roberto, one is DSF and two are Germ. I think so.

Those 2v1 matches...i don't remember those. Maybe they're on the team tapes.

--GCII

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Whos all going to Champ Combo? i want tons of matched with all of you. Come and speak to me about it at the tournament, thanks.

The Game II

Smash Champion
King and Nekurbis: I've tried six times today to shrink your match and my computer has crashed everytime. :( Don't know what else to say right now.

Also, if someone knows how to get in touch with Pierre (Kawn), please ask him if he's still going to champ combo and have him e-mail, PM or IM me thegametwok, because I want to talk to him before the tourney, if he's still going.

--GCII

EDIT: and since you all are going to tape matches, could you please show some love toward big pimpin King and big pimpin Sheridan? I'd like to have as much of their matches from this Saturday as possible. thanks

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
Haha don't worry about it for now Glenn but if some other time your feeling lucky you can try again =P

King: lol wow im impressed you remember thats very nice of you to remiNd = O

EdiT~~~

oh wow you got some matches to work goOD stUff man I'd like hug you this saturdaY but i think I hAVe other plans so i wont mAke it but thNkXxxxx!!!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Aight, imma try my best to get to this one, but Wyte isn't going to give me a ride anymore, cuz his mom doesn't want to. So if anyone can help it would be appreciated, but if not it's coo I'll figure somethin out.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Due to ride issues, Fremont will arrive at 2:45.

Kizzo, please start signups for Singles at 2:30 regardless of the Teams progress, and I will be there soon enough to come and create the bracket. Thanks. Get ready for a kickass event, guys.

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
karthik,

If you can meet up at Fawad's house I'll pick your a$$ up at 9. As far as how many I can take...3...maybe 4 if my bro doesn't go.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Krypthanh said:
karthik,

If you can meet up at Fawad's house I'll pick your a$$ up at 9. As far as how many I can take...3...maybe 4 if my bro doesn't go.
Ok, Snike/X_CAL seem to be going with you. However, I'll still be late.

Peter should take over for me in Teams, and do the brackets.

The King

Smash Ace
LOL sorry to hear about how the Nek vs King match is crashing ur computer. I can understand, that match was so good, it is incapable of being viewed by human eyes ever again. Also, did u ever find the tape with either the loser's Finals with alex and myself, lolololol or those 2vs1 matches?

King Out

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Lets hope tomorrow starts as early as humany possible. Everyone has a lot of stuff to do and I need to play people who might be on the norcal team as well as participate in the tournaments.

S0nicWYTE

Smash Rookie
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Lets hope tomorrow starts as early as humany possible. Everyone has a lot of stuff to do and I need to play people who might be on the norcal team as well as participate in the tournaments.
Ok, I got a ride, so me and Wyte will be there around 9-10, and I'm interested in being on the norcal team, so I'll just hit you up at the tournament.

Uh...I still need a partner for teams too...haha, if no one says anything then I'm just gonna have to team with Wyte :(

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
SideFX - we have to have our patented "There's Too Many F**king Projectiles!!" matches.

Alam

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys that was an awesome biweekly. my first. great experience and look foward for more. even though i got ***** by almost everyone it was all still fun. :)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Results? I heard it was the regulars in the final eight.

Videos? I was told there was a VCR in the building, and someone was using a camcorder. Did everyone's contingency plan work, because I'd like to see some of this week's action.

Oh man, if no matches are going to be put online then that's cause for mass chaos...I mean, I'm not going to be at the next biweekly either because I'll be in Colorado, and I might have a book signing event on the 29th, and then two weeks after that, I'll be at E3.

--GCII

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Teams
~~~~~
1. The King And I [Act III] (King & Zelgadis)
2. Osama Yo Mamma (Hyuga & LuninSpectra)
3. Oh Snap! Don't drop the Zoap! (Snap & Zoap)
4. Because Alana Said So (Tang & MyKo)
5. Team Smokin' (Sam & Scamp)
5. WYTEShadow (ShadowBTZO & SonicWYTE)
7. Underwater Basket Weavers (Hella Style & Yen)
7. KizzoGirl & TT
9. Team Default (Kawn & SideFX)
9. Stew & Dada
9. GobStoppers
9. The Cat And Some Guy (Sky & Bluu)

Singles
~~~~~~~
1. King
2. SilentSpectre
3. LuninSpectra
4. Zelgadis
5. Bernard
5. Kawn
7. Souroush
7. Hella Style
9. Snap
9. Zoap
9. SNKE
9. Sam
13. Tang
13. Stew
13. ShadowBTZO
13. KFC
17. Hyuga
17. xCal
17. Yen
17. Scamp
17. Layzie
17. Docpillz
17. MyKo
17. Karthik
25. Strider
25. SideFX
25. Andy
25. TC1
25. SonicWYTE
25. Dark Mike
25. CXC
25. Alam
32. Hokin
32. Art
32. EnigmaticCam
32. Dada
32. Derek
32. Meep
32. Scat
39. MXCN

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
The Game II said:
Videos? I was told there was a VCR in the building, and someone was using a camcorder. Did everyone's contingency plan work, because I'd like to see some of this week's action.

Oh man, if no matches are going to be put online then that's cause for mass chaos...I mean, I'm not going to be at the next biweekly either because I'll be in Colorado, and I might have a book signing event on the 29th, and then two weeks after that, I'll be at E3.
I don't think ANY of the matches were recorded today. Someone did bring a camcorder, but I don't believe he used it. mmm

Top Bottom