• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Once school starts I'm gonna try and get a room to have a smash tournament or two up there. Some might be jsut within UCSC, some I might post it here on Smashboards. We'll see.

I should make a theard for the NorCal College crew battles XD.
Yeah, be sure to post them if you actually get them goin, I'd like to go there, handle brackets and it's hella close to me, I can just bus it there.

ProdigyKid said:
But you can give me and PHD a ride there and back right? :chuckle:
Well that is when school starts and all
If there's room cuz Rhagadieu knows he's hookin me up with rides...haha jk, but yeah, hopefully you can though Sheridan, it'd be helpful, and I can bus it back and forth from Salinas to SC, so you don't have to drive far or nothin;)

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ok with 200 full pages...this forum topic officially needs a fresh start. there is no way in hell that one can sift through this forum for any information they may need. i actually highly reccomend making a new topic which has a link to this one to retrieve any past posts that may be needed. of course its not required, but 3000 posts? i mean come on, thats more than any single person has that i know of.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
officially, i don't think i'll be coming to these anymore, whatever, no biggy =)

s'just me, random smasher.

i wonder if TANG will still be going though..or maybe just Maplefests..lol ^^

anyway, iono about NCT2 either. we'll see. i'll still be posting here as always. i'm top poster still..>:]

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
officially, i don't think i'll be coming to these anymore, whatever, no biggy =)

s'just me, random smasher.

i wonder if TANG will still be going though..or maybe just Maplefests..lol ^^

anyway, iono about NCT2 either. we'll see. i'll still be posting here as always. i'm top poster still..>:]
I knew sumthing like this was bound to happen...did we lose u to MapleStory? TELL US! DID WE??? ROAR!

MyKo

Smash Lord
It's more based on my own free willed based decisions..hmm..it's for the best. ^^

i'll just come back when i get better in Smash and Level 8 CPU's.

[deep inside i'm just waiting for Revolution so..i don't have to go out and stuff, save the commute etc..]

Falcomist/Gundamboi should take my Falco role at the NCB's now, i'll stay back. ^^

REPLY TO MCC>>>

MAPLESTORY is the most Asian game out there right now..created by Koreans..played mainly by asians..it's..not much big deal of a game but..whatever, it's by preference more like it.

ANOTHER NOTE>>>

i'd actually be more willing to go if there were a few Computer Teriminals available for use by ME and for you know what.

NO, not for THAT M-RATED STUFF...LOLLLLL i mean..

LPOLP

O
O

L
O
$O!
O$!L !$O LPO4 p

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
This is why I jerkishly opposed to allowing Maplefests at NCBs.

First we lost HLE, now MyKo (I mean he doesn't even LoLiPoP that much anymore; it's getting weaker).

Now we're risking to lose TANG? W.. t ... f ???

SAY NO TO MAPLESTORY

Also, the thread will countinue until I die. What info do you need, it's all on the first post.

If you need anything else, contact me.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Maple Story... is an Asian, cheap MMORPG, like WoW.

And psh.... I split my time between Smash and MS.

And Ms Yen is right, Myko got Omnigamer'd, thus a low down on LOLlipop. But then again, he still doesn't post as much.

Oh and Mr BTZO, your help would be kindly appreciated, though I would sadly say that people MUST pay for parking, and its very limited. But we'll see. And if Ragadoo doesn't haev room, we have teh Afro Taz and foxypurr. XD Santa Cruz's teh shiznits

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My car has 5 seats, so conceivably I can fit me, BTZO, PHD, and ProdigyKid (mikkuz too?). I'm going to be living at 401 Pacific, which is just south of downtown.

I'm free to smash Sunday or after if we can get like 4 or more peeps together.

LOCK IT UP YA'LL....LET'S SMASH.

MyKo

Smash Lord
truthfully, if i had 2 bodies, i'd use one for the NCB's, trust me.

..kinda feels weird to me that i'm not going to these anymore, maybe [1] before the NCT2..that's all i think.

i admit though, i have a crazy a's's blast of fun everytime i go, despite the fact of the NASTY SMELL OF GUYS and tight fit of 9999999 people etc..it's still a cool place to play.

curious, who's the TOP 5 all the time? ..isai..spectre..?? king..? no zel right? he's..somewhere else right..but who's the most-of-the-time-on-the-TOP5?

[btw just cuz i dont play smash anymore doesn't mean i won't press on this thread lol] ^^

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Oh and Mr BTZO, your help would be kindly appreciated, though I would sadly say that people MUST pay for parking, and its very limited. But we'll see. And if Ragadoo doesn't haev room, we have teh Afro Taz and foxypurr. XD Santa Cruz's teh shiznits
Yeah, but uh...I don't drive, I don't even have my permit yet, more less my license XD.

El Rhagadieu said:
I'm free to smash Sunday or after if we can get like 4 or more peeps together.
Well if you're in SC yeah, that sounds good, how far are you from the BW? I can get there hella easily, its only like a 1.5 hour bus drive, but I do it all the time so w/e:chuckle: . If I go I know Whitey (MC Mike/SonicWYTE) will want to, so the 2 of us can make it on Sunday if you have somethin.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Yup... I'm gone. Up in Washington now... So yeah. No more biweeklies for me. At least until summer, or christmas, or something. I might not be able to go to the big one, either. Sorry Karthik. You'll have to pay me back later.

MyKo

Smash Lord
RANDOM, But...lol at my bakery i work at, i imagined something like this:

Cashier: "Hi"

Customer: "Hi" *Stares at menu* "Can i order..3 dollars please?"

Cashier: [turns to employees] *Shout* "CAN I HAVE 3 DOLLARS PLEASE"

[turns back to customer] "Your total'll be 4 dollars sir."

P
L

L

O

{ P{ PO P{P {!$ PO$! P$!$
$!

P$!L PO$! PP$!L$!L!O!LO!

and my manager told me about..a phone with ipod coming in...made by the apple company?

...i asked him..'oh..so it's..going to be called the PhonePod right?"...

Manager:..'lol you're not that smart..common sense would be: I-Phone you know..'

L
P PO PO$! PO $!P!!

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
**** lol myko

mmmmm i just ate cereal im ful mmmm community college rawr!
yeah im going to evergreen i suk =/

oo where do i find those NCT thingies sigs i want 1 *drrolllll*

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
we have the most posts..in the entire..smashboards..for a thread topic..i think?
I do think that OC2 beat NCB out, but on the Pacific West forum, this thread owns like god.

ohHH yeahh mYko lEts gEt it On just me n u OhHh mYko u FEel SO goOD ahhH!!!! AHhH!h!!! ohhHhh yeaHH!!!1 FKk YeaH!!!! ohhHHoOOoOhHHHHhHH!!!!!!!!! =S
Nekurbis is hella crazy. Btw, IM "HoodieXD" for your NCT2 signature.

He's our official NCT2 sig beast.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
What if I start hosting... Friday biweeklies at Ohlone College in Fremont, CA? XD

Too dangerous. I have no school on Friday, just a suggestion to others who don't either.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
What if I start hosting... Friday biweeklies at Ohlone College in Fremont, CA? XD

Too dangerous. I have no school on Friday, just a suggestion to others who don't either.
HEy i have no school fridays but im gettin a job soon...thats gonna be on fridays and sundays...yea....wait wat was my point agen? OH yea...I'd love to...but can't.....:(

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
fat sexy guy named Thanh...
Well when u see me u have to greet me in code so that i'll know it's really u! You have to say....*thinks of a ridiculous greeting* Ah...u have to say... "I'M THE FAT AND SEXY DUDE NAMED THANH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then wink ur left eye and wave with ur right hand. and then immediatly hug kizzo and mike! THEN i'll know its u...miss any of that and i'll know ur a fake!

:laugh:

THis is a very important double post! roar!

Top Bottom