• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why people are addicted to Maplestory. It's pretty **** boring and takes years to level up. I only had the patience the level my guy up to 20....then I got too bored and quit.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
GUYS STOP IT..i want maplestory, don't discriminate!

chill it, just open a few comps for MSFest..

Kizzo, respond.
Have it elsewhere, please.

Maplestory is like drugs. We lost HLE to that game.

As SilentSpectre said, "HLE was the most precise Marth I've ever played."

We could even make a |t|r|u|t|h| commercial about him. ;( It's that sad.

sidefx

Smash Champion
i need a teammate.

NK you up for it? if not.. im open to a teammate. ( preferrably someone on my level, that i know.. that has been going to the biweeklies forever) yay biweekly

oh and im accepting any and all mm's.

anyone up for it?

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Kizzooooo favor me and a few asians for MS!

i won't stop until you at least see one of these responses LOL!!!

or maybe just AIM me..T__T!

and..

THERE SHOULD BE STRICT RULES LIKE:

1>> TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE COMING

2>> BRING DEODORANT

3>> IF POSSIBLE, BRING A MOTORIZED FAN

4>> BREAK OPEN THE WINDOWS

5>> BRING MINTS [DONT BREATHE OUT AND KILL SOMEONE...]

6>> ALLOW A FEW COMPS TO GAIN ADMINISTRATION/DOWNLOADABLE ACCESS + INSTALLING 1 PROGRAM..LOL!

lol when i go to ncbs, i realize now why a girl would say 'this place smells like guys..'

AS IN OMFG IT SMELLS LIKE %)(U*R _FDSOJIN%OM@ :L$K!JML$!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Dude, just play MapleStory at home then. The room's already crowded enough without a few more computers. Not to be offensive, but NCB is for SSBM tournament events not a maplefeststorysh*t.

But, yeah. Bring deodorant though. That I have to support MyKo on.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Boback I'm more than likely gonna be teaming with my protoge, DRGN. I think Kevmoney needs a partner though, he does excellent on teams. See if you can't get him to team with ya.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Somone should bring febreeze to this.........it doesn't mix with other odors, it eliminates other odors and replaces it with a nice fresh scent lol

Plus, Febreeze can be found in many different scents which is nice lol

Ian

Smash Ace
Somone should bring febreeze to this.........it doesn't mix with other odors, it eliminates other odors and replaces it with a nice fresh scent lol

Plus, Febreeze can be found in many different scents which is nice lol
ian loled in the irl Yes please!!

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Scamp I wanna play Guitar Hero! I dont have a PS2 though. Don't care if we dont get to play because were all here for the smash anyways. Hope the tournaments runs way smoother, hate getting home so late... Whoever is the team captain for crews you better draft Mr. 9 stock!

Myko screw MapleStory what we need is a dedicated computer that plays Hard Gay on repeat!

****MEMIST! LOL!

SNAKES ON A MOTHA ****ING PLANE!

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Ok I Will Money Match Anyone Here With My Bowser If U Win U Get 100 Dollars But If I Take Off One Stock U Have To Give Me Trillion Bugillion Dollars!!! Hahahahahahahaha

RPK

Smash Lord
Uh...no one was dissin RPK (ignore mc mike he was jokin) just Guitar Hero, I mean, it's smashboards you aren't going to see many fans of a non fighting game...yeah I said there aren't many meaning there are some people that play alot of music games like me:chuckle:
true but last time there was a ps2 there....and that tv couldnt be used for smash since it didnt have the input for the GC and the ps2 was using a special one that replaced the cable. And besides I prefer Guitar Freaks over Guitar Hero but unfortunatly I dont have the mods the game right controller and the money for it...
EDIT: Anyways Im gunna see if I can go tomorrow...

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I apologize, I will not be attending this biweekly.

Sorry Kizzo. So much for the "Return of the Double K Threat", but yeah.

DannyBTZO, if you could take over for the third time in my absence, that would be cool. I'll see some of you at the fundraiser tournament for NCT2 on September 2nd in Fremont, and I hope to make the next NCB.

[edit] Unless of course Danny's working. At which point, I want ZPeteroap to take over.

Um, as for the NCT2 donations, you can give those to KizzoGirl if you want and report the amount donated to me so I can log it. As for part of the pot going towards NCT2. It should be $1 from each Singles entry, and $1 from each teammate on Teams (so $2 for each Teams entry). So, I'm hoping for around $60-65? Haha, maybe.

Good luck to everyone.

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
ONE MATCH! WINNER TAKE ALL!!!
alright lunin prepare to be in permanent debt!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
true but last time there was a ps2 there....and that tv couldnt be used for smash since it didnt have the input for the GC and the ps2 was using a special one that replaced the cable. And besides I prefer Guitar Freaks over Guitar Hero but unfortunatly I dont have the mods the game right controller and the money for it...
EDIT: Anyways Im gunna see if I can go tomorrow...
Well yeah, I think I mentioned it earlier or something, if in any instance we aren't/can't use a GC on a tv, then, if Kizzo doesn't have a problem with it, you are welcome to use the tv.

Oh yeah, I'll be able to make it to this one, no work:smiliegor

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
I have a question............if i bring a gamecube, could i be able to like take it at around 7:00??

Oh yes, and would anyone like to be my double team partner.......i play falco and jiggly but i mostly turn to jiggly for doubles

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Ok. The biweekly tomorrow may, or may not happen depending on whether or not the building is open. I asked the new advisor to do it but he may have submitted it wrong or something. There's no real way of confirming it now because he is gone and so is, like, most everyone else who can help me with that. I will show up tomorrow though to see if it's open - if it is, we'll have the tournament, and if it isn't, I'll try and get it open. I'll post about it using the computer at work. Sorry about the last minute - "this might not happen"ness, but it's better than not even telling you guys at all. See you all tomorrow I hope. I'm in a rush. See ya.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I have a question............if i bring a gamecube, could i be able to like take it at around 7:00??

Oh yes, and would anyone like to be my double team partner.......i play falco and jiggly but i mostly turn to jiggly for doubles
Yes, you would be able to take your GC at that time. Just give the people playing on it a heads up to turn it off after their match is done, or whatever. What happened to your old teams partner?

****, about the biweekly may not happening. That's a familiar situation, heh.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Thx Kizzo U Might Of Ruined My Saturday Dependin If It Opens Or Not ^^.
Come on, building! Falcomist needs to 9 stock again. ;P

same :'(
kizzo- you're showing up there at 8:30 to check, not 12:00 right?
Yes, he will be there at 8:30 a.m. as always.

If the room is open, he will post from the computer in the CS Biweekly Room.

If the building doesnt open, we're moving it to Kizzo's house. Man those TV's and tables! Were gonna have a Kizzo's garage biweekly!
That's outrageous.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
so if we're actually not allowed to use the room, what do we do? leave a note on the door that says "cancelled sorry"? because not everyone that goes may look at this thread before they leave
This problem has happened before. Most people DO look at the thread before the come to these biweeklies, though some may not. The news of stuff like this spreads quickly though. Usually I have CRs where everyone goes "Zomg, did you see the thread?," "The biweekly might not happen! ZOMG", etc.

But hopefully things will be clear in the morning when Kizzo gives us an update. And hopefully you guys can have the tournament tomorrow. The only people that this should affect are those that are travelling 2.5 hours to get to SJSU, since they will have to wait for the update and THEN leave, so for everyone else, it should be fine.

At the very worst, if this biweekly ends up not happening, for those that don't get the message, I'm sure Kizzo will post some sort of notification on the door. Hopefully they didn't travel too far.

Top Bottom