• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I took a 4-hour nap and woke up to the sound of my roommate blowdrying his hair
now he's asleep

I'm excited to team with you andre
I love your sexy ice climbers, but if you're more comfortable with sheik that's cool too

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I'll MM your peach with IC's for a quarter... or a penny...

Actually I'd gladly do $2 just to challenge myself.
FURREALS!?

You're the first person to except that.

Did I ever tell you, you're kinda cute IRL.

Might not be able to keep my hands off you in our MM.

Zoap

Smash Master
It's funny that Alan should misspell accept when he gave me such a funny look when a CCC kid asked how to spell resume.

BTW: I do not approve of yellow.

The King

Smash Ace
Hey Zoap. Isn't there a monthly unlimited plan of sorts for a FasTrak Pass for the bridge tolls?

Zoap

Smash Master
Dan, I found out like 3 months ago(when my grandmother was sick my mother crossed the bay bridge 4 times or more a week) that the fastpass just charges the toll to a credit card of your choice and saves you time and the hassle of carrying toll money all the time.

But there are promotions and such for signing up(you get free tolls) and getting tags from Safeway and Costco.

http://www.bayareafastrak.org/static/rts/promotions.shtml

Zoap

Smash Master
yea up till the point where he said our bill had tripled for fast track I was under the impression that there was some kind of deal working. : /

joeplicate

Smash Master
I was practicing my tech skill with fox

and I realized that the sound I hate more than anything else is "Ah-Tah!" when he airdodges or spotdodges.
Whenever you hear it you know that you're a sloppy player and you ****ed up. It feels horrible.

I would rather listen to my alarm clock over and over.

I was practicing my tech skill with fox

and I realized that the sound I hate more than anything else is "Ah-Tah!" when he airdodges or spotdodges.
Whenever you hear it you know that you're a sloppy player and you ****ed up. It feels horrible.

I would rather listen to my alarm clock over and over.
lol failed L cancels or wavedashes or techs or wavelands.

or a nice sidestep. sometimes.

pockyD

Smash Legend
hey i didn't get off work til 8 today, so that's why there was no smash at my place

anyway, i've been experimenting with buffered jumps trying to find a use, but so far it's pretty situational

Top Bottom