• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

malva00

Smash Master
so who wants to house pc chris and m2k before genesis?

they want:

1. Fun time
2. Close to San Francisco so they can go WILD there
3. Play ssbm

that's about it for now

san francisco

i got my falco controller back. i left it at lunins.

i played brawl plus with these kids eric and sean who are the best brawl players in norcal i heard. brawl plus is sooooo funny to play. eric rather play melee though and he was really good. suprising because i never heard of him. or maybe he has a tag but i don t know it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
eric? best at barlw? loooool

and no, he'd rather go to barlw tournaments and TALK about playing melee, but we all know he really prefers barlw ;)

edit: oh, he is 'cubaisdeath'

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
best in norcal at barlow is prolly meep or catnip or sean or whatever but no one really cares

erow and irow and michael and nanerz are all good too

besides that, norcal kinda sux

if u disagree w/ me and are not one of the 7 above... MM?????

R00R

Smash Journeyman
i played brawl plus with these kids eric and sean who are the best brawl players in norcal i heard. brawl plus is sooooo funny to play. eric rather play melee though and he was really good. suprising because i never heard of him. or maybe he has a tag but i don t know it.
Sean ranked 1st in power ranking, his meta is ****/gay. Eric is really good at brawl but not the best. Eric does talks a lot of **** about brawl, he enjoys it though.

Brawl+ is fun imo. There is almost to much hit stun in it now and meta is still overpowered as ****.

JDM

Smash Champion
eric? best at barlw? loooool

and no, he'd rather go to barlw tournaments and TALK about playing melee, but we all know he really prefers barlw ;)

edit: oh, he is 'cubaisdeath'
I hate brawl players that talk about melee at tournies but they still don't enter melee/still play brawl.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
that pretty much describes "Cubaiseric"

also Roor isnt Meep ranked first then sean is 3rd or something
Nope, new ranking just came out.

1. Sean - Metaknight
2. Meep - Snake
3. Zex - Marth/Pit
4. Catnip - Metaknight
5. Erow - Snake/Zss
6. The Nanerz - Diddy Kong
7. Tc1 - Diddy Kong/Mario
8. Sky - Peach
9. Michael Hey - Ice Climbers/DeDeDe
10. QTP - Diddy Kong

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like the ranking. never seen qtp play though. however... just another diddy kong ahahahaha.

zex... never played him, but ive seen him do really well in teams.

is he better than bardull? how bout mikehaze?

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
so who wants to house pc chris and m2k before genesis?

they want:

1. Fun time
2. Close to San Francisco so they can go WILD there
3. Play ssbm

that's about it for now
I can probably house one person, but only if they don't mind taking public transit from sunnyvale. (I can pick up and drop off at the train station) It'll take about an hour to get from my place to SF. I'd love to play melee, but only if they don't mind that I'm not at their level of play.

Eric or cubaisdeath never said he was the best at brawl nor did I mean that he was.

I meant to say Sean was the best at brawl.

brawl plus is actually almost fun. but you can just play melee soooo

but yea eric is good at melee and thats all i meant.

p.s. roor is top tier at rolling. and i dont mean shield rolling.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Hey, I know Sean. We went to high school together. I used to be on of my best friends.

He also used to like my other best friend, lmao. I remember when he confessed it to her, and she told me. That **** was so funny.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
in that lovely home in moraga, wif kids kicking balls at yo windowz :dizzy:
Iv had middle school kids walk by the back of my house while I have been smoking scream, "Oh **** son let me hit that"
WTF
this is like 11-12 year olds

llolol your backyard is awesome. whats funny is that like 5 in the morning my girlfriend called from brooklyn. i broke up with her that night. it was pretty sad. long story. we were going out for 3 years.

I stood at your backdoor just looking at the mountain. very emo. lol

thats kind of why i came to san fran. to get away from the grey streets and box buildings everywhere. and work on my music and writing.

p.s. lolol middle school kids are hilarious sometimes. did you say anything to them or just ignore them lol. kids.

Top Bottom