• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i go up to boulder creek to play with kain, im sure we could play somewhere in santa cruz/scotts valley if only we had a place to smash it up at. I think ima call my friend ali to see if we could use his garage lol. Set up like two t.v's, play some recorded matched to see how we can improve, and what not.......get ready to tear it up at nct2, yeah boi!!!

FFM

Smash Rookie
ShadowBTZO said:
Yeah, Brian, I remember that on Saturday.

MLG Anaheim was a **** good tournament though. I was hella pissed cuz I didn't pre-register, then woke up late so I couldn't enter, but bein angry about it all weekend would've made the weekend way less fun, so I was just like "f*ck it" and just did ALOT of friendlies.

Yeah sorry about not getting you up Danny... **** its weird posting here again... Yeah I know I'm offtopic...

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry about the lack of me posting, but I haven't been on the internet in, like, 2 whole weeks - it's freakin' killing my social life haha [freakin' 48 new emails].

Yeah I still haven't done any inquiring on the possible GAB [ Great America Biweeklies ] tournaments, but I'll do that the day after tomorrow. I'll try and make the proposal as best as I can.

As for the job [ if anyone cares ], it kinda sucks, but it kinda doesn't. You get to ride rides for free, and the food's cheap. But yeah - I wish I had the biweeklies back haha. But the money does help me a lot though, and I need to keep thinking about that.

I hope you're all doing well. See ya all at OC2 and NCT2. I'll see if I can maybe get a Saturday and Sunday off to have another biweekly at SJSU. Until next time.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Summer Biweeklies @ State

Not sure if you guys remember, but I'm the Mike that Kizzo was talking about for taking his place during the summer. the reason it took so long for me was cuz i had to make sure the new chair would be okay wit tournies, cuz the old one just retired. this is what he said:

Michael,

DeAnna Diaz tells me that the building is already set up
to be open on Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for the
tournaments, and on Sunday from 8 to noon for cleanup.
Try it out this weekend, and let me know of any problems!

so yea, everything is basically good to go. i figure since not many would show up this weeeknd, why not just push it for next saturday, July 15? and since you guys dont want $10, ill make it 8, but no lower. let me kno wut you guys think. oh, and btw Karthik, as i recall, the last time we played, i not only beat you with your own character, but i 4-stocked you too.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
lol that last sentence just HAD to be put in there for Karthik the CARTRIDGE LOL

guys, this sounds cool, +3 dollars..bigger JP! [jackpot]

same location almost..

hey Mike, is it the SAME ROOM TOO? IF SO...i wana use the computer! and the couch!

GLHFGGDDKA! I WANA COME! weee

btw, Voltorb, you better start coming to these LPL
O
L

P

O
P
O

P

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
mike666 said:
Summer Biweeklies @ State

Not sure if you guys remember, but I'm the Mike that Kizzo was talking about for taking his place during the summer. the reason it took so long for me was cuz i had to make sure the new chair would be okay wit tournies, cuz the old one just retired. this is what he said:

Michael,

DeAnna Diaz tells me that the building is already set up
to be open on Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for the
tournaments, and on Sunday from 8 to noon for cleanup.
Try it out this weekend, and let me know of any problems!

so yea, everything is basically good to go. i figure since not many would show up this weeeknd, why not just push it for next saturday, July 15? and since you guys dont want $10, ill make it 8, but no lower. let me kno wut you guys think. oh, and btw Karthik, as i recall, the last time we played, i not only beat you with your own character, but i 4-stocked you too.
Karthik change the topic of this Thread to NorCal BiWeekly July 15

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $8/$20/$15 I'll HECKA DO IT!!!!!!!!
Haha yeah forrealz same here, but will our $8 all be going into 1st-3rd place or only part of it? Either way it's fine with me, I'm just glad to have a tournament coming up, gives me a reason to practice, thanks in advance though Mike.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Omg finally.....hmmmmm Kaid this is at sjsu, are u gonna be taking a bus, cause if you are then i am going to come with you lol.......super rad, how old are u lol????

and i can supply with a cube and a vcr for recording if you need it, so do you need it???

SuperRad

Smash Master
bioalp43 said:
Omg finally.....hmmmmm Kaid this is at sjsu, are u gonna be taking a bus, cause if you are then i am going to come with you lol.......super rad, how old are u lol????

and i can supply with a cube and a vcr for recording if you need it, so do you need it???
im 16. i dont drive though.

most likely i'll get a ride from my friend's brother or my dad. probably my dad because he wants to go play poker at the bay101 :laugh:

but yeah, if i was driving i would give rides, but my dad is weird about driving people and i dont really know if he will want to drive people i've never even met before :ohwell:

Miharu

Smash Hero
Bootleofwater said:
I'll be at this tournament for sure...even though I may get last place. I'm 16 and I drive.....it's not that great though....
Gas is hell. Add that to the fact that I drive the ****tiest minivan possible on the face of this earth, and it adds up.

To hell.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Kaid - 17 express FTW!!!

All teh minors, mmm definitely fresh meat to feed Lunin, Zel, and my Fox's (Though I may fail at that). The absence of NCBs have made them mad hungry. Lunin's so hungry, he went into JoelBunny mode.

When I grow up, I want to be a Joel. Isai style.

Top Bottom