• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
play melty.

see you after nec!
i dropped super for Kof 2002. its time to step up the execution game.plus super pisses me off i get no enjoyment out of it.plus ive been wanting to play for a while now and 13 is really good.kof is fun because of the in your face momentum i dont have to play patient.its melee to me..

soju

SD God
Counter Pick me Chris it would be fun.i need the practice.plus i would like to see if you know what your doing.prove me wrong for a chance
I dont really prefer competitive pkmn stadium since i cant EV train that **** or move swap :/ but yeah ill play yah :D

Oh and Don't Go Down There Jeff is next week saturday and sunday, all the cool kids will be there :D

soju

SD God
Its alright guyz =w= i understand, right now I'm in the process of getting housing from any random smasher who likes half asian jailbait :D

oh one more thing. . . YALL *****S GAY!!!

Tone!

Smash Rookie
i dropped super for Kof 2002. its time to step up the execution game.plus super pisses me off i get no enjoyment out of it.plus ive been wanting to play for a while now and 13 is really good.kof is fun because of the in your face momentum i dont have to play patient.its melee to me..
not playing patient is how you get killed in any game. :)

good luck with 02um i guess, i dont want to put in the effort towards learning everything in it.

i did ok at nec. tied 7th in teams (Team Fence Building Robots) and tied 25th in singles for melty. 13th in cvs2.

next month will be bringing arcana to any and all gatherings. that game is fun.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
not playing patient is how you get killed in any game. :)

good luck with 02um i guess, i dont want to put in the effort towards learning everything in it.

i did ok at nec. tied 7th in teams (Team Fence Building Robots) and tied 25th in singles for melty. 13th in cvs2.

next month will be bringing arcana to any and all gatherings. that game is fun.
arcana 3 looks hella good i dont know if il be playing it though.that depends if i get a stick soon.on the patient subject Super Has a ton of it if you think about.kof has aways been fast based which i like a lot.Good **** on melty dude you and ryan are the only active players here it would be nice to see more melty players here.

Top Bottom