• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
yeah, we wouldnt be the best place to get housing for that, but if you insist on driving an hour or so to the tourney from our place I can talk with someone

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna come down to dondon's house this thursday and maybe the next thursday if andre takes me.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so chris has informed me that he will be at casa de negro trying to train for melee which means my room will become the hyperbolic time chamber for a while.so if you wanna get in on that hype feel free to come through and do as you will,you can stay as long as you want but I would suggest you bring somethin with you just in case you get bored or wanna take a break from smash.on a side note kevin(or kbeast if you haven't met him)will be havin another tournament at clocktower that will have ssf4,blazblue,tvc,and possibly melee.I say possibly cause im not sure if we will have enough people to have an actual tournament but it will still be good if everyone showed up for melee either way.the tournament will be on the 22nd of january so try to keep that day open if possible.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
new rule,when you come in my room you keep everything in your pocket.if you lose somethin then you lost it,no more treasure hunt shenanigans no matter how much fun they are.

soju

SD God
aww, but its fun, i imagine your room a dark, dangerous dungeon with danger at every corner but with treasure waiting to be found, but not without 'sploring

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
aww, but its fun, i imagine your room a dark, dangerous dungeon with danger at every corner but with treasure waiting to be found, but not without 'sploring
if its a dark dungeon i will bring my paladin and use the light and hammer of ouch

soju

SD God
Bah the underside of your bed was scarier :awesome:
didn't know if a sad sandwich was gonna pop out a random corner while i was looking under there

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I like to keep things there I might find interest in in the future,kind of like a time capsule only I won't have to filter through the unfulfilled dreams of children.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Just like when Tom was selling hotdogs while Fu ko-San and I were trying a game of Lucky Hit while searching for some sailors who may know the Four Wu Du since the can read the Chinses language.

HOGAN! WE COMIN FOR YOU ***** :mad:

soju

SD God
its because his boobs were big and luscious, oh and partly because my friend pointed it out, but mainly cuz they're luscious

Top Bottom