• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
yesterday was a pretty good day of smash i believe, i did better then i usually do(i think?) and i think i saw a lot of potential in my playstyle from yesterday, i know we say this alot but lets do serious smash sessions for a while? XD

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
sounds good to me,im gonna start to go Fox more because you're learning how to deal with my Falco.yesterday also made me realize that I enjoy playing Ness,im pretty sure thats gonna stop soon but I wanna see how far I can go with it.

soju

SD God
sounds good to me,im gonna start to go Fox more because you're learning how to deal with my Falco.yesterday also made me realize that I enjoy playing Ness,im pretty sure thats gonna stop soon but I wanna see how far I can go with it.
i SD'd twice against your ness =3=

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
sorry i couldn't make it Sunday i was on the other side of fairfield and i had no ride. im free this whole week so let me know if theres anything going on.i talked to kevin about having another melee tourney at clock-tower next month.i want to let you guys know ahead of time so we don't have that problem where someone post a about our tourney on such a short notice(Andre)plus i want to see more people come down. there are plenty of tvs at ram nation so we can always have a setup for melee no matter what.

tvlady

Smash Rookie
Just hit and miss all the time. Just give me a heads up whenever you guys are. Just toss a text my way and maybe I'll be free :(

soju

SD God
pshh why don't you use a good character, i mean at least quit plumbing and get a PhD its for the best

btw. . . BEST!!!

soju

SD God
actually eff Tag! and whatever Brawl Mumbo Jumbo that is, im heading to CGC, if you want to come with me let me know, i might ask for gas money depending on how i feel that day :]

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I just don't like SF in general (sorry Dondon, but the roads, to the people are too different for my cow town taste)

I might play hooky and either go by myself, or w/e if there's room in a carpool.

Top Bottom