• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Oh wow, you're so cool

/sarcasm
see i frown apon the people you. i just said one statement and the pompous *** you are thinks its kool to talk **** once again. dont h8 on the fact the my atmospheric/spontaneous personality is liked @ certain places MR. "im gonna go home now and i dont want to hang out " Mr "we cant be friends because you'll take advantage of me". nothing but a bull****ter @ times be i understand, really i do. btw that kinda hurts when you say stuff like that andre it really does.especially when dondon invites you to come over. my belief is you that you really some help sir and its here right in your F-ing face.take it or leave bro ham.

Miztik

Smash Master
hope to make it to smash with you guys at some point but not having a car blows so hard for me to get around atm =(

fml lol

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
I moved to Vallejo. It was nice hanging out with you guys maybe I can come down again some time.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
**** man that was mad random,well good look out there in the valley of the ho's.keep that **** weight up and drop it on some *****s when necessary.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
like 11 or 12

It starts at 3

Vern: Who the **** texts people at 1:17 AM? That **** really scared me. I was having a dream I was a furniture salesman, then your text woke me up.

Top Bottom