• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Lol, new pika PLAYA!!!! So HYPED >:D
finally got a training partner ;3
my freind Adrian came down with me yesterday and he played pikachu.you could give him some tips becuase last time he played was like years ago.i see potiential in him though

soju

SD God
@Don Don i cant show up tomorrow. . . sorry guys

@Andre wth is a YAPAPI Belt

@Verne sure i'll teach him stuff, i need to know what kind of style of pika he wants to play though

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
so yea......dondon pls call aj on sundays for some melee and i talked to jeff(who recently got his car broken in)he said he is Free thursdays and he down to join our crew for hhe is gannon. and andre yap a pie brother.and Soju i will let adrian know....so keep these serious sessions going.andre stay salty during teams pls.(get ****in delt wit) and i will see you guys next week.im heading to a house event today peace

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i gotta my post up...like andre...so ima type what im thinking right now.........oh yea TVlady must learn Falcon sillyness.ummm im listening to music,but @ that moment i was wondering what andre listens to.i believe i musically inclined becuase i listen to tons of genres.im pretty up open minded about these awesome things.i havent left cj's house yet but i really wish i was @ the event right now....i regret eating birtos last night before i went to bed. just a reminder when is hot like how it was last time lets play outside instead.....and ill stop for now....

peace

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Jeff last night and told him about it and he said he'll show up,I'll try to get in contact with Aj tomorrow and see if he isn't busy.oh and also your post count doesn't go up in the social sections.

soju

SD God
>.> meh, then he doesnt seem as important anymore. . . well if its a ganon,
hopefully hes better then my friend in SoCal

soju

SD God
haha, your using that phrase ya noob XD

but as i said, i need cold hard evidence(aka him whooping me) before
ill believe he can wreck ****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
oh yea btw, theres another new comer (AJ) that no one knows.he said he plays peach......and he might come thursday.so yea HYPe....

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:mad:AND ON YOUR LAST STOCK, AT 0%, WHEN I SEE YOU AND GRAB, AND YOU STRUGGLE FOR DEAR LIFE

"PLEASE MR. POPO, PLEASE MS. NANA!" AS YOU SCREAM TO THE TOP OF THE HEAVENS, I SHALL NO LONGER BE THE ICE CLIMBERS

NO

I SHALL TRANSFORM INTO

ICE CHAMBERS

AND I SHALL WOBBLE YOUR SOUL

AND WHEN I SEE POPO BEATING YOUR BARE CHEST, WITH HIS PARKA WOOL HEAD, AND NANA, BEAT YOUR LEGS WITH THE COLD, THICK, HARD, WOOD, I SHALL SEE YOU SQUIRM AND MASH OUT OF PLACE, AS YOU SCREAM TO THE TOP OF THE HEAVENS, I'LL GET AMERICAN PRESIDENT, RICHARD NIXON TO GIVE ME D-THROW

NUMBER 2

(to be continued)

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
:mad:AND ON YOUR LAST STOCK, AT 0%, WHEN I SEE YOU AND GRAB, AND YOU STRUGGLE FOR DEAR LIFE

"PLEASE MR. POPO, PLEASE MS. NANA!" AS YOU SCREAM TO THE TOP OF THE HEAVENS, I SHALL NO LONGER BE THE ICE CLIMBERS

NO

I SHALL TRANSFORM INTO

ICE CHAMBERS

AND I SHALL WOBBLE YOUR SOUL

AND WHEN I SEE POPO BEATING YOUR BARE CHEST, WITH HIS PARKA WOOL HEAD, AND NANA, BEAT YOUR LEGS WITH THE COLD, THICK, HARD, WOOD, I SHALL SEE YOU SQUIRM AND MASH OUT OF PLACE, AS YOU SCREAM TO THE TOP OF THE HEAVENS, I'LL GET AMERICAN PRESIDENT, RICHARD NIXON TO GIVE ME D-THROW

NUMBER 2

(to be continued)
I love this man so much right now

Top Bottom