• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
like I said,any day is fine to come through.Andre and Adriel will be at a tournament tomorrow so good luck to them,rep them Aces of A's and that 707 guys.also Andre came up with the idea to have a mini tournament to rename the 707 thread,if everyone is down we can do this on thursday.
....with me right now im saying F- - - K andre on be half of everything melee related right now becuase hes not a group player..

soju

SD God
>.> shouldn't the best player have the right though. . . we do a tournament, 3 out of 5 rounds per match since there isn't many people, and Andre isn't aloud since he doesn't want to be part of a crew.

P.S. If I get to finals I'll probably just forfeit since I'll only be a temporary member XD

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
>.> shouldn't the best player have the right though. . . we do a tournament, 3 out of 5 rounds per match since there isn't many people, and Andre isn't aloud since he doesn't want to be part of a crew.

P.S. If I get to finals I'll probably just forfeit since I'll only be a temporary member XD
andre is in the tournament but he just cant win thats alll.its a deal then.what do you mean your only temp?

soju

SD God
>.> i made a promise to a friend that well start our own crew when we move in together XD
but for now im part of you guys for the next 3-ish years :p
and don't worry ill get him out >:3

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
>.> i made a promise to a friend that well start our own crew when we move in together XD
but for now im part of you guys for the next 3-ish years :p
and don't worry ill get him out >:3
theres a negro term that we use.{HANDle my light weight}

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
haha when someone says get yo dickweight up its basically sayin to get better,also Vern says he wants to do a bunch of Falcon dittos with you so you can get used to all the fast movements and whatever else it is you Falcon mains do.

soju

SD God
Why the hell are you awake too >.>
And Andre if you need Tiara practice, look no more, the korean is on the job >:3

And back south, we like to say "Get yo balls up son" >:D

Top Bottom