• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
we all usually meet up at don's house thursdays,
he lives near the Dover and East Tabor intersection,

just text me or one of the other guys; my # is 707-330-5983

oh and P.S don't be scared by Dondon's and Nocturnalists "cuteness", theyre
pretty awesome people :3

Rou

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to help with pre-evo training so I probably won't come through this week

edit
just realized people are probably leaving for vegas on thursday so i might make it out

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
yeah im adorable once you get to know me,also people we can meet up any day so if you're busy we can just meet up again the next day if everyone is down to come back.on a side note did you guys see that new Lovage and Silent Wolf tech skill video?guess who's moonwalk shenanigans made it into the routine =O

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
yeah im adorable once you get to know me,also people we can meet up any day so if you're busy we can just meet up again the next day if everyone is down to come back.on a side note did you guys see that new Lovage and Silent Wolf tech skill video?guess who's moonwalk shenanigans made it into the routine =O
dude im down for the moonwalk routine because i have a great idea. what we can do it moonwalk olympics.(what we need is AR and thats it) what you do is select the HRC stage and moonwalk as long as you can.i really want to try this out.

soju

SD God
Meh, I'll be at your place Thursday, so prepare for a world of ****.

. . . Also I need some help improving my Mewtwo, Pichu, and Jigglypuff so yea,
be prepared to face a whole lot of Pokemen XD

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
im down to play whenever,just make sure to call or text me first so I can be awake if you show up early.Soju I can give you tips on all of those characters right now.

tip 1.drop all of them
tip 2.live a happier life
tip 3.thank Dondon for givin you the best advice you've ever received in life

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
im down to play whenever,just make sure to call or text me first so I can be awake if you show up early.Soju I can give you tips on all of those characters right now.

tip 1.drop all of them
tip 2.live a happier life
tip 3.thank Dondon for givin you the best advice you've ever received in life
and tip #4 play Bison and you will win

soju

SD God
you cant tell me how to live my life TT~TT
I don't need your guys help for pokemen, I'll go find Vman, mango,
and Insane Carzy Guy for help instead XD

And Bish, I'm a Dan/Juri Main >:OOOOO

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
look here youngster,when you turn 18 then you can live your life how you want to but until then you're in the rebellious teen stage.but if you don't wanna take my advice fine,go let them other dudes **** yo head up.I also noticed you were wearin glasses in your picture which is a LIE,you're one of those hip kids that wear those fancy contact lenses that are so popular these days....**** youth.*woke up on wrong side of the bed*

soju

SD God
umm, i also wear glasses when i feel like it too, and i already went through my
rebellious phase = =ll

Meh until you get yourself two, and i mean Two jobs(1 at the drycleaners, other is online programming), while keeping at least a 2.5 GPA and being as smexy as i am then ill start listening to ya :D

oh, you must also play Starcraft, HoN/Dota, and Ragnarok at a pro level in your spare time =w=

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
you show some respect to him soju,also **** you Joe!we were supposed to go get subway together but you went and got some without us,also Vern says he misses you and all types of other bromance.

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmao

you know i'm sorry about that, both u guys
bromance abounds

you guys are the new modesto boards haha :)
not necessarily a bad thing

soju

SD God
>.> meh, call me when you get someone of my interest. . . lol XD
no offence replicate >w>, im just use to players like Mango or Axe
me being from SoCal and all XD

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
the only way people will come to fairfield is if we bribe them with our chik-fil-a and in-n-out burger,which are very close to each other by the way...

soju

SD God
or if we get kickass at melee and get on the NorCal power boards so people will want to play with us >:D
But In-n-Out is hella good too :3

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
my post didn't go through?**** this website.anyway Joe and Sheridan are good and ranked so if they ever do decide to come through it will be good for all of us.

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha i don't even know where fairfield is.

i'm pretty sure i looked it up on the map too, when this thread first came out, but i forgot. all i remember is vaguely north and east of SF

and it's all good soju, if i was looking for "respect" on the boards that would just mean i was being an *******. plus i'm not even that good :p

i'm in socal right now actually

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
dumb *** double post.......so lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soju you respect my blood cousin JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or you get delt wit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soju

SD God
LOOL XD I coulda swore Joe was a Falcon player, but thats just me being from SoCal and all
and the fact i only really pay attention to pokemen players XD (always watching dat Pika >:D)
meh, you have to be good to be on the PR, unlike Hungry Box who aint even that good ;D
Well if you do come down(or up since your in SoCal) be prepared for an all out pikafest from me >:D
0-100% CG coming its way ;D

oh and yea ill be down today, try and get that new guy (Fidel?) and tvlady to come :3

Top Bottom