• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
FOOK YES!
Finally got my tech skills back to par after playing all last night,
gonna reck shiz up next time i come over >:3

zilla707

Smash Cadet
if u guys start playing brawl seriously i can give u tips or u can just play snake and i dont have to tell u anything

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
soju let me know if you're busy tomorrow so I can know if we're goin to the mall,also Sam if I do start playin I would rather stick to Luigi until I feel im ready to move on.

soju

SD God
meh today is a no-go, busy as fook, got business up in china town in San Fransisco

and *** luigi son, that 2nd rate character aint never gonna surpass the
shadow of his brother Mario >w>

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I try to space but I get hella impatient and try to rush in but get punished hella bad,I will work on it though and come back in beast mode.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
wall of text

man I've been thinkin lately and I wanna have a serious smash session soon,as it is now we only get together to play every so often(with thursday bein the only time we all met up at the same time) and its cool and everything but compared to the times when we chilled with Ian or Aj it doesn't really compare.with Adriel,Andre and Sam who play Brawl and me,Vern and soju that play melee I feel we can get a lot more done than we have been lately,I haven't really been inspired to play lately but at the moment I do want to get better and I don't want to let it pass cause im not sure if I'll feel the same anytime soon.I don't know what it was that made me want to improve but I feel I have to now and I would like it if we all were to do the same,im gonna stop rambling on now but if you guys ever do want to play just let me know,otherwise just forget what I said and continue doin what you do.

soju

SD God
man i've been thinkin lately and i wanna have a serious smash session soon,as it is now we only get together to play every so often(with thursday bein the only time we all met up at the same time) and its cool and everything but compared to the times when we chilled with ian or aj it doesn't really compare.with adriel,andre and sam who play brawl and me,vern and soju that play melee i feel we can get a lot more done than we have been lately,i haven't really been inspired to play lately but at the moment i do want to get better and i don't want to let it pass cause im not sure if i'll feel the same anytime soon.i don't know what it was that made me want to improve but i feel i have to now and i would like it if we all were to do the same,im gonna stop rambling on now but if you guys ever do want to play just let me know,otherwise just forget what i said and continue doin what you do.
hell yea! I approve of this message

we'll get better >:3 my pikachu and your fox, and vern's falcon
and well **** every melee player in our way!!!!

screw brawl also

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
man just hit me up whenever you can play,if possible you and anyone else can sleep here if it gets too late.we can sing songs and paint our toe nails and talk about which guy we think is the cutest,just like when we were kids.

soju

SD God
lol >w>

well i only do that with girls dude, and you forgot the pillow fight and spin the bottle.
(so lucky im cute)
But whenever I did spin the bottle and it landed on someone we
had to have a glass sheet between both of us, I can't kiss any of them but
the girls kiss each other WTH is up with that? = =ll
It was nice to watch though lol

Well, I can imagine you guys were chicks XD

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
yeah man just look into my eyes and forget the beard is even there,speakin of eyes,when you came over I looked at yours and they made me say yes homo.

soju

SD God
._. man, i hope the fox you used against my mario wasnt your best,
I mean . . . yea, if thats it. . . tournies arent gonna go to well XD

but it seemed like your were sandbagging so yea XD

oh and training mode works hella well =w=
practice frames, combos at certain %, things like that

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
no soju that was my shenanigans fox,if I did shine down air in a serious match I would be in so much trouble.I was gonna try to get more serious but that shine full forward air sounds so appealing to me right now...

edit:can only get the first 3 hits off before they DI up and get out of it.

soju

SD God
alright good, cuz i was like, if "MY MARIO" ( which is really good compared to others Marios in my opinion but doesnt stand a chance in a tourney)
can beat your Fox, my Pikachu full force will **** him =w=

and Adriel was like the worst opponent for me being rusty since hes pretty technical and good at spacing, while i had none of my usual tech skills, and was hell of use to Brawl speed

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I don't exactly have a full force Fox,it goes more in to an I will space and have a counter for everything thrown at me mode,pretty much the exact opposite of what I usually do.also Adriel will be a problem for everyone once he starts to play more,I mean he's good now but if he keeps at it people will not be happy.

soju

SD God
Well. . . prepared to get CG to 100% when i get my reaction time and tech skills back up

meh, its good having someone better then us because it will make us work harder to beat him, since hes around my age it'll be fun having a rival too :3

but when i get back up to Super Soulju mode, i will rock shiz up
but i need to practice and get my skills back up to par =w=

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
did you guys avenge my loss to him?

edit:oh and soju I would DI out of it and up smash 6 times in a row,and no im not joking about the up smash.

Top Bottom