• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Rou

Smash Rookie
I fell asleep at like 7am. Generally if i don't feel like it's time for me to work i just mash buttons on my phone until it shuts up.

tvlady

Smash Rookie
naw you were doin really good,you started to catch on and punish faster than I expected which is a really good thing.
yeah. like i know most of things i'm supposed to do.. its just inputting it all into a regular match. =/ you guys should see how i practice in training mode hahah. good stuff.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
one thing I used to do with Falcon to work on combos was to go in training mode against Link and take him to one side of FD and set him to 20%,raptor boost him and try to n-air him all the way across the stage.I don't really know much of the basics for him besides that cause im always tryin to be flashy but it helped me out a lot.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
one thing I used to do with Falcon to work on combos was to go in training mode against Link and take him to one side of FD and set him to 20%,raptor boost him and try to n-air him all the way across the stage.I don't really know much of the basics for him besides that cause im always tryin to be flashy but it helped me out a lot.
thats awesome to practice but i didnt really do that.i was thinking.. maybe we can get 2 tvs for smash one for pratice and one for matches?

interesting.. i think i'll try it
you better know it.....(anyways) pratice shuffling with falcon.the reason i did so many falcon dittos with you becuase thats the most comfotable match you can have ATM. you punish very well btw.{i suck @ explaining plz excuse me} just remember when you nair you let both kicks connect before L -canceling.you can play falcon too fast,also work on controling falcon(since he's fast and all) Im really hyped about how you play falcon becuase it reminds me of my falcon when i started getting serious, it was the chicken with no head effect.{running around all silly like and throwing **** out there)i hope you and Fidel make it thursday. another significant thing to do is after Down throwing with falcon you wavedash forward or back to get more distance on your opponent when you tech chase them for buttesecks **** combos and punishment . (SS does this alot) i noticed you roll alot and thats a big no no with falcon, rolling alot tells your opponent that your uncomfortable in the situation of the match, a good falcon never stops moving (darkrain..) speed makes up for everything with him when it comes to approaching and running away. i dont want to talk your head off too much (like i said im terrible @ explaining things) im more of a hands on player. i can just show you instead tommorow.

btw folks i have a new comer (ADRIAN from Vacaville who would like to join us for smash stuff) Andre if you can support us with a ride tommorow we will play you for a ride he lives pretty close to me so we can meet you @ luckys.good pratice yesterday we all played well other than our GC sticks were breaking all @ the same time.i was wondering if all the still doing this tourney to rename the thread and crew stuff?

soju

SD God
you should make some type of workout plan
lool. . . ive been working on daily workout plans, 28 workouts for each of the
characters in melee, including Giga-Bowser, Master Hand, and Crazy Hand

so far I've got Bowsers, Falcos, and Marios done ;D

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
it looks like we're actually gonna have this thing up and runnin on time tomorrow,so in the immortal words of Cj...ITS GO TIME FOLKS

edit:**** I want a fushigi ball

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
no tournament cause not too many people showed up and it was mostly shenanigans so I won by default,I vote to change it to the Sad Life Hospital.

Top Bottom