• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

tvlady

Smash Rookie
anyone up for some smash tomorrow?

plusssss... we're thinking of bringing along a one or two peeps from davis to come play you guys too if we are able to kidnap any. maybe even hold a little 530 vs 707 tourney someday ^_^

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
im down to play tomorrow but I can't speak for anyone else,and as much as I like the idea of 707 vs 530 im not sure if everyone would want to participate.(and you know who im talkin about)

soju

SD God
oh and its rather hilarious when your on chatroullete with bunny ears on, and
half the people when they first look type "girl?"

I lol every time XD

tvlady

Smash Rookie
when i posted that i meant tomorrow as in today, tuesday. if that makes sense. =) but yea. should be there around 2ish with maybe 2 peeps from davis.

soju

SD God
scorp master is raw, he did well against all of zhu's characters lol peach,shiek,fox and falco
=w= why, whenever i want to get good with a certain character, do I get better with every other character instead. . .lol XD
my mario for example, just got a shiz load better XDD

tvlady

Smash Rookie
so hows my falcon now? improving right?? =)

still lots to work. still lots more practice time to get under my belt too.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so hows my falcon now? improving right?? =)

still lots to work. still lots more practice time to get under my belt too.
yea lots of improvement you stopped rolling ^^ practice more tech skill and you will do well, and jump in the line more. says "Nocturnalist"

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
w8 ..........dam it, i cant now that im @ olivers house now im just gonna play blazblue ......................

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
im down with that new motto,also Rudy just called me and said that tournament in vallejo is tomorrow so im tryin to see if anyone is down to go to that.im about to leave so either call or text me.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
im down with that new motto,also Rudy just called me and said that tournament in vallejo is tomorrow so im tryin to see if anyone is down to go to that.im about to leave so either call or text me.

im hella down.......i hit you up tonight

soju

SD God
>.> did someone say smashfest?
also anyone got an extra copy of MvC2 for the ps2? I can't find mine D:

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i might be heading down to your casa tonight dondon.i might have left adrians gcc there and he wants it back.

Top Bottom